potato question

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
im in love with jacket potato ! i have one everyday is this excessive ! this is such a daft question ! but i keep thinking carbs are bad for me and im over dosing in potatos!

Not excessive, I would love to eat potatoes every day, but I've noticed I don't lose too much so I try to mix it up with rice and pasta x

I wouldn't worry too much, It is my dinner of choice with beans and salad at work, have been known to have one every day mon-fri! (i thought I may turn into one at one point!)

few thank god its just not me !

I love jackets and could easily live on them! I have lost and maintained with eating them on almost a daily basis.

Carbs get a bad press and people seem obsessed with keeping carbs low but your body needs carbs to function properly. Obviously there are better choices to make than others when it comes to this.

Long live the carb!! :p

I find I eat less and I don't get so hungry if I have carbs.

I love jacket potatoes and would happily eat them everyday.

On my first week i had one every day sometimes twice lol as i was trying to get my head round it all, anyway, i lost 9.5lbs that week so i say keep eating them lol x

I dont think you need to worry. I love jacket potatoes too, and have one for lunch almost every day!
Serve with lots of salad to make sure you get your portion control and you will be fine :)
Good luck! xx

They are great! If you're worried though, you could alternate them with sweet potatoes sometimes, if you like sweet potatoes, which I do!

Back