Powder water flavourings

Stapo60

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Ordered some water flavourings from ebay has anyone else ever tried these before ? The tech info is below

Fruit Punch Water Flavouring - 150g
Refreshing flavouring to add to water - helps with your 2-3 litres per day. Specially made to flavour water without affecting your weight loss programme.

Add 1 teaspoon (5g) or to your taste to a large glass of still or sparkling, hot, or cold water and use as part of your daily water use following your diet plan.
You can now add a flavour to your water to help you add some flavour whilst on your ketosis diet which will not interfer as our flavour does not contain citric acid.

Ingredients: Inulin, Malic Acid, Fruit Punch Flavour, Colour (beetroot), Sweetener (sucralose).

Nutritional Information per 5g:
Energy (kcal) - 0.8, Protein - 0, Carbohydrates - 0.18, Fibre - 2.25, Sodium 1.

Contains No Aspartame

Thanx for your help in advance

I am using up a tub of the cambridge flavour and couldnt drink water without it so been looking at the ones on ebay , you will have to let us know what its like . It looks like its much lower carb than the exante one , which people tend not to use coz of the carb content , hope it tastes nice xx

Hi thanks for your reply.
It tastes ok, and deffo has a cherry taste to it. Its good to hear about the lower carbs.
:eatdrink051:

Sounds nice, did they do any other flavours?

I bought a tub of LL stuff, it was orange adn I hated it. I dont mind water though so am quite lucky its not difficult for me to get 4 litres down in a day.

emma were did u get the LL flavouring from ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Back