power plate

Tried it like that... Cool... Started doing it before my workouts... Makes the treadmill easier cos leg muscles warmed up...and generally just makes me loosen up.. Not sure It benefits but can't harm can it x

sigourney said:
Tried it like that... Cool... Started doing it before my workouts... Makes the treadmill easier cos leg muscles warmed up...and generally just makes me loosen up.. Not sure It benefits but can't harm can it x

Thts good it helps losen you up.i think the more we do it in a month we will see a difference.xx

ashleigh23 said:
I use the one in the sunbed shop so u are only allowed 10 mins each time i tend to go every second day.xx

I'm paying £1 for 6 mins but in my gym so no effort or extra petrol involved... X

actually got told bya stranger in the gym when i was on the powerplate "that isnt even worth going on, it dosent do anything"
pfft it has done for me, now shoo anoying gym critic, go back to your workout and leave mine alone :p

another one said to me when id only just got on and was changing the settings "how long are you going to be on that?" well i only just got on it, soa full work out, 30 mins.
meh.

theres only one plate in this gym and i can barely get on it withothers always using it, so its my turn ^_^

I like it not sure if working but I'm enjoying it just wish could do longer ... But will do once they make it free... X

it definaty worked for me :)

toned, i havent lost any weight for a while now but ive toned up alot. even got intoa pair of pants i got and before couldnt fasten them, yet my weights up!

gina_b said:
toned, i havent lost any weight for a while now but ive toned up alot. even got intoa pair of pants i got and before couldnt fasten them, yet my weights up!

As I suspected... But that's cool I'm more concerned about my appearance anyway... :) x

does anyone know anywhere is sheffield that arnt stupidly overpriced?

i dont fully understand what these are either but its worth a try i think x

my gym stated 10 minutes is the most you should do. i just do 5 minutes when i go to the gym, which isnt very often atm! lol

Back