• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



power plate

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
#4
i like them. i havent dropped a size in a week but its toned me up alot
 

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
#6
i try and do 30 mins plus on it, 6 days a week... cant always do that though as theres two gyms i go to, one has one powerplate, the other has two. someones always using them aswell....
 
#7
We have two the one you pay extra for is the best I'm told but the recommended limit is 6 mins because so intense.... Do you reckon I should give it a try ? X
 

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
#9
We have two the one you pay extra for is the best I'm told but the recommended limit is 6 mins because so intense.... Do you reckon I should give it a try ? X
i was never told a limit when i had my induction :S
i had to pay a fiver to have the induction

go for it :D x
 

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#10
dammit, i'd a reply typed and when i hit submit dns error came up, grr. anyway been thinking of buying one of these for my own personal gym aka the spare room. ashleigh, is that a beautiful choc lab in your siggy? such a cutie! :)
 
#11
Lynnella said:
dammit, i'd a reply typed and when i hit submit dns error came up, grr. anyway been thinking of buying one of these for my own personal gym aka the spare room. ashleigh, is that a beautiful choc lab in your siggy? such a cutie! :)
Thank you. she is black yeah shes my puppy.yeah she looks cute but shes a we menace lol.x
 

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
#12
Hey in the toning centre i work at we have these and they do work they are great BUT they should be used no more then 3 times a week a max of 15 mins each time or you overwork your muscles x
 
#15
Right... I had a go after my Monday workout.... Strange but yeah was ok... Makes your head feel slightly strange though.... I'll have a go all week see if I notice a difference... X
 
#16
Been on again today.... Enjoying it actually.. Although only getting 6 mins because it's fee based and already paying for my membership.. So not paying for two goes... Free soon apparently once they have recouped their investment . X
 
#17
sigourney said:
Been on again today.... Enjoying it actually.. Although only getting 6 mins because it's fee based and already paying for my membership.. So not paying for two goes... Free soon apparently once they have recouped their investment . X
Thts good ive been on it twice and i dnt knw if its just me but i fell like my arms are a bit tighter.x
 
#18
ashleigh23 said:
Thts good ive been on it twice and i dnt knw if its just me but i fell like my arms are a bit tighter.x
What arm thing do you do? The strap thing.... I need to look into what's most effective... We have a few illustrations on the board but not many...x
 
#19
sigourney said:
What arm thing do you do? The strap thing.... I need to look into what's most effective... We have a few illustrations on the board but not many...x
I dnt knw wht its called lol.i just go on my kness and put my arms on the plate as if i was doing push ups.yeah the ones on the wall should have more instructions.x
 
#20
ashleigh23 said:
I dnt knw wht its called lol.i just go on my kness and put my arms on the plate as if i was doing push ups.yeah the ones on the wall should have more instructions.x
Cool thanks off to the gym at 9 I'll try that one ! :) x
 


Similar threads



Top