• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

power plate

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
i like them. i havent dropped a size in a week but its toned me up alot

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
i try and do 30 mins plus on it, 6 days a week... cant always do that though as theres two gyms i go to, one has one powerplate, the other has two. someones always using them aswell....

We have two the one you pay extra for is the best I'm told but the recommended limit is 6 mins because so intense.... Do you reckon I should give it a try ? X

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
We have two the one you pay extra for is the best I'm told but the recommended limit is 6 mins because so intense.... Do you reckon I should give it a try ? X
i was never told a limit when i had my induction :S
i had to pay a fiver to have the induction

go for it :D x

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
dammit, i'd a reply typed and when i hit submit dns error came up, grr. anyway been thinking of buying one of these for my own personal gym aka the spare room. ashleigh, is that a beautiful choc lab in your siggy? such a cutie! :)

Lynnella said:
dammit, i'd a reply typed and when i hit submit dns error came up, grr. anyway been thinking of buying one of these for my own personal gym aka the spare room. ashleigh, is that a beautiful choc lab in your siggy? such a cutie! :)
Thank you. she is black yeah shes my puppy.yeah she looks cute but shes a we menace lol.x

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
Hey in the toning centre i work at we have these and they do work they are great BUT they should be used no more then 3 times a week a max of 15 mins each time or you overwork your muscles x

Right... I had a go after my Monday workout.... Strange but yeah was ok... Makes your head feel slightly strange though.... I'll have a go all week see if I notice a difference... X

Been on again today.... Enjoying it actually.. Although only getting 6 mins because it's fee based and already paying for my membership.. So not paying for two goes... Free soon apparently once they have recouped their investment . X

sigourney said:
Been on again today.... Enjoying it actually.. Although only getting 6 mins because it's fee based and already paying for my membership.. So not paying for two goes... Free soon apparently once they have recouped their investment . X
Thts good ive been on it twice and i dnt knw if its just me but i fell like my arms are a bit tighter.x

ashleigh23 said:
Thts good ive been on it twice and i dnt knw if its just me but i fell like my arms are a bit tighter.x
What arm thing do you do? The strap thing.... I need to look into what's most effective... We have a few illustrations on the board but not many...x

sigourney said:
What arm thing do you do? The strap thing.... I need to look into what's most effective... We have a few illustrations on the board but not many...x
I dnt knw wht its called lol.i just go on my kness and put my arms on the plate as if i was doing push ups.yeah the ones on the wall should have more instructions.x

ashleigh23 said:
I dnt knw wht its called lol.i just go on my kness and put my arms on the plate as if i was doing push ups.yeah the ones on the wall should have more instructions.x
Cool thanks off to the gym at 9 I'll try that one ! :) x