Power Plates

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fan, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Fan

Fan New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Joined today and getting a lot of info. Has anyone had a go on toning tables and power plates. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    no idea what they are but welcome to the site

:wavey:

4. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am a regular on a Power Plate - great for toning! It looks like an easy work out for 20 - 30 mins but the heart rate is up very quickly and you sweat buckets.

5. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    At my gym you have to use them as part of a class and it is a good workout. The last time I did it, I felt it for 3 days afterwards! LOL

It is a 30 min class usually and it works all your muscles doing different exercises on the machine.

x

6. susie Q

susie Q Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I went on the power plate 1st time to day and wow it was really good, felt every muscle in my legs bum and arms, cant wait to go on again on friday, but we only do 10mins where I go, will this still work ok???? x

7. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    10 mins should be enough if you have some good exercises to do. Your legs make ache tomorrow but after a couple of sessions you don't really feel it afterwards.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.