PowerPlate-any good?

Hi, I've heard a lot about the PowerPlate and would like to hear from anyone who uses it- what are the actual benefits and is it all it's cracked up to be?!!

I dont have one but, would be very interested in any results.

Have looked at them many times and been tepmted to buy one.

Hi

I wouldn't suggest buying one unless you are prepared to splash out a lot of money on a high quality one. They have them for a couple hundred pounds but they are nowhere near what you get in the gym and dont get the same results.

You can hire one for home at a place like hirefitness dot co dot uk (not sure if we are allowed to list sites!) to see if you like it, or most gyms have them now so you can get a free day pass and try it out. They do definitley work! Make sure you warm up for a while first, I didnt the first time and I was so sore afterwards.

When I was doing CD a lot of the ladies on that side of the forum used them and absolutely swore by them, apparently you can hire them for a month or so at reasonable prices (unles you live in the sticks like me where the only thing they hire out is videos), some girls even went to a gym where there was one to 'try before you buy' sort of thing ... but on the whole they really raved positive about them :)

Back