powerplates/vibration plates

Lol. Mark says im not to have anymore gym equipment coz i dont use it! Ive just managed to get rid of an ellipictal cross trainer i never used. The exercise bike went a while ago too. Lol

Its a shame I cant post a MOVIE of me on it! It does tickle, FAF but I like it ; O )

Woofy x

there are places where u can do classes plus most good gyms have them now babes. Ooo Ooo I can see me popping it in the car and bringing it up to urs. Thats when I get my car back.

Woofy x

i may be making progress. he sent text asking whats a vibration plate. my reply was,
its good for back and knee problems, improves circulation so i wont feel the cold so much so wont need to argue as much if i can have the heating on, good form of exercise, may tone up tummy so will save you £4000 on tummy tuck and i have a feeling it will be great to make love on.
watch this space for his reply :D

Oh i have everything crossed for you. Am i right in saying you just stand on it in different positions for different muscles? Is it quiet?

Last edited:
it worked it worked, his reply was
go on then, where and when do we get it? and a load of lovey dovey poo lol.
woooo hoooooooo :553:

I do 2 powerplates classes a week (at my gym you can only use them with an instructor within the class) and it is really tough, but you can bounce quarters off my butt now! LOL

I started using them before going skiing to strengthen my thighs and it really really works. You can exercise all the muscles in your body in 30 mins. Because the plate is vibrating, your body is constantly trying to balance itself out so it works muscles all over and you do a series of moves for 45 secs - 60 secs at a time, so I do push ups, the plank, tricep dips, squats, lunges, sit ups, you name it. I hate the class when I am doing it but it REALLY helps the cellulite!! :)

x
Steph

it worked it worked, his reply was
go on then, where and when do we get it? and a load of lovey dovey poo lol.
woooo hoooooooo :553:

lol! he's under your thumb!

yes under my thumb. but i give in to him as well when he wants something. he ordered hinself a game being released next month. special edition one costing £50. at least mine has a proper use :D

Back