powerplates/vibration plates

I do 2 powerplates classes a week (at my gym you can only use them with an instructor within the class) and it is really tough, but you can bounce quarters off my butt now! LOL

I started using them before going skiing to strengthen my thighs and it really really works. You can exercise all the muscles in your body in 30 mins. Because the plate is vibrating, your body is constantly trying to balance itself out so it works muscles all over and you do a series of moves for 45 secs - 60 secs at a time, so I do push ups, the plank, tricep dips, squats, lunges, sit ups, you name it. I hate the class when I am doing it but it REALLY helps the cellulite!! :)

x
Steph

That sounds fab Steph. Can u use ur strong legs to kick my butt so I use it!

Like everything, Im fine once I get going, its just getting going lol

Woofy x

LOL, see those boobs wobble. :D

lmao, no excuse for not using it. can even do it in a dress!
i am hooked. paul getting me one from argos when he finshes work. just reserved the last one :D also got a few other bits. he made need the trailer lololol :D

Im getting up!
Im pluggin it in!
Im stepping on!
I`ll call u FAF when Im on it lol

Woofy x

synchronised power plating anyone. :D

Its just not fair. I might do a booty with all my stuff and then buy one, he cant complain then. Can he?

Done it!

Called me mate "FAF" AND HAD A LITTLE WORK OUT AND NATTER ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

God Im good! lol

Woofy x

Im getting up!
Im pluggin it in!
Im stepping on!
I`ll call u FAF when Im on it lol

Woofy x
LMFAO, not only has woof cost paul money by making me buy a vibration plate but i also now have to buy a cordless phone so we cant talk and wobble together :D

cordless phone ordered. only costing £4 as its half price and using the £10 argos voucher :D
the things i do to keep people happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL Woofy, I know what you mean, I do my classes because I have an instructor to make me work hard, I am not so dedicated at home :)

Back