powerplates/vibration plates

I paid £99.95 with delivery from ebay, brand new v fit ones, there £149.98 on argos site....so feel like i got a bargain :D Its a store on there, they have loads available, all free delivery!!!

Last edited:
Thats good. The cheapest i can find on the argos site is 198.99. Everyone get everything crossed. Ive got about 45mins and there are now 6 of us bidding.

Cool. Well i'll see what happens with the one im bidding on first. I hope you have everything crossed for me!

Dont fall over. Only 5mins to go and i love my hubbie, he upped my bid for me and i didnt even know!

And....?? Has it finished yet?

Sorry i was too busy jumping up and down (well that burned off a few extra cals!) I won it, I won it, I won it! It has never been used and cost me a grand total of ..............drum roll please..........£28.50. Lmao.

I was soooooooooo nervous watching the time tick away. Do you think it is rude if i ask the man to keep the box as i dont think it will fit in the car. He brought it for his mum and she hasnt used it!

BLIMEY!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Cracking stuff girls!

Hee hee what have I started?

Sorry all Husbands lol

Woofy x

Wobble wobble wobble. See im getting in some practice. Lol. I only won it coz mark raised my bid. I was putting Oliver to bed and had bid £20 so bless his cottons he upped it for me.

He said he still doesnt know why i want it as its no good and wont do anything! Help.

Back