powerplates/vibration plates

Did my 1st PROPER work out on it last night and
WOW!!! I can feel it today!

Something so simple yet effected. I like it!!

Woofy x

Cool... I'm intrigued by how its gonna work for you.xx

FAF has hers up and running today. I hope we can report good news for every1. We are little guineau pigs

OINK OINK

woofy x

OMG, its great. every home should have one. its so funny and weird and when you sit down to rest after, well, ermmm how can i say this?! did i feel randy or what?! lolol :D
my whole body was tingling

i now class it as an essential. will never be without one ever again. sod ann summers :D
argos £99.99 go girls, go forth and spend spend spend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not til tomorrow. Ive got everything crossed as its only on 99p at the moment and im the only bidder!

SShhhhh now every1 will go and look and bid.. lol Delete hahahaha

Woofy x

Better bloody not. I think im ok coz this is pick up only and is not too far from work and a million miles from you lot!!!!!

I want it to finish now so i can go and get it. Got my gym induction tomorrow and having an hour long work out after. Im scared! Lol

Ooo check you out! Cracking stuff babes!

You will be fine. U sorted what ur gonna wear?

Woofy x

Well thought i had but i dont have any proper trainers so i'll have to wear my trainer pump things til i go shopping again. Went shopping today and brought some trackies and 3 tops, got home and the tops were too tight around the boobs so will have to make do with something i have. On a good note i tried on a size 12 trackies in next and they fitted. Not sure if its coz they are elasticated or not so im pretending. Didnt actually like that pair so ended up in new look (its the only other shop there) and brought some plain black ones but had to get a 14. Not bad when i was in a 16 before (even in next). Will have to but some jeans to tell for sure though

The best feeling even, dropping a dress size!

Im sure u will look the part hunni

Woofy x

Back