powerplates/vibration plates

Think its probably exercise. Lol. How do you do your belly? I do mine in fat burn mode which goes from level 1 to 9 and changes itself. Its only the 1st time ive used it properly so only time will tell.

Think its probably exercise. Lol. How do you do your belly? I do mine in fat burn mode which goes from level 1 to 9 and changes itself. Its only the 1st time ive used it properly so only time will tell.
i lie down on it. do fat burn mode level 8 now. can go up to level 16 but would send me the other side of the room lol. i also not sure how to put it, flex, suck in, poke out belly and do pelvic floor on it. my belly is quite bad having had 5 babies so maybe i feel it more!

I tried it but laid on it like a plank. Is that right? I laid face down with my belly on the board and then lifted my arms and legs off the floor

I tried it but laid on it like a plank. Is that right? I laid face down with my belly on the board and then lifted my arms and legs off the floor
yep i do that one. i had Abbie and Travis sitting on my back when i was on it this morning lol. extra pressure. was hard work! could really feel it

Shouts <<<<<Oliver>>>>>>. Lol. How long do you do that one for? Its mainly my belly that needs it. Im going to look on you tube for exercises on it. Did that timing thing make sense to you? It wore Jim out. Lol

Well the 1st time i read it, it made no sense to me at all so i decied to quote it and got the jist as i was typing it.

FaF.. am happy to babysit wobble boards while yr on yr hols. xx

I WANT A WOBBLE BOARD! :mad: Hubby is saying no but I think I might have to accidently press confirm bid on Ebay - accidents happen eh girls? :8855:

I'm so sh*t at buying shoes and clothes for myself Woof! I need help. Got to crisis point last week when hubby told me I was starting to dress like my mother and that's BAD :cry:
Lose another 6lbs and I'm gonna hit the shops. Seen some nice whacky stuff on All Saints, bit expensive but I'm sure I'm worth it :8855:

Treat ur self up babes!
Im off shopping today, need new under crackers hee hee

Woofy x

:D You DEFINITLEY need those hun! In fact I think a full underwear makeover is in order - you deseve it tee hee :8855:

somebody mention underwear. :D

Your ears have pricked up again Jim Jim ? :8855:

Just call me Spock Caz.

LMAO xx :8855:

Back