powerplates/vibration plates

woof, your more than welcome to join my eldest son to look after my house while im away.
caz, ooo i love press the button accidents. happens often here :D

i will nearly be there to play wobble with you all, i was out on friday when they tried to deliver so now i have to wait till tuesday :( but then i can wobble this big bum and shake the room soon :)

i will nearly be there to play wobble with you all, i was out on friday when they tried to deliver so now i have to wait till tuesday :( but then i can wobble this big bum and shake the room soon :)

Very jealous!!! :sigh::D

Its a really funny feeling at first. Caz won hers too so she will be wobbling with us soon. I was a bit sceptical at first but then after day 2 my abdo really hurt like id done tons of sit ups. So much so that not last night the night before i was too sore to do any.

I dont think the exercises on the sheet do much so ive found my own. If you find any that work let me know.

Its so funny as it is. I think the initial stand on and use for the 1st time is the funniest as i bet everyone squeels like i did!

You could have brought one if you didnt buy the stepper thing and the wii fit plus. You can do step on the wobble

Do you think it would be ok for me to use as I have a bad back, sometimes just getting up from a chair will put my back in spasms.
I have the wii fit plus and can manage to step on that and the boxing....the hula game is very difficult re back pain. Don't really wan't to invest in one if I won't be able to use it.

Back