Powla

Powla

And I'm a newbie too. Hello everyone. I have been folowing the site for a while, I am a bit computer illeterate, but finally I thought I'd give here a whirl.(after all if I can negotiate F/B!!!)
I haven't a huge amount to lose,(about a stone) but as I live abroad, I need all the help I can get. No proper Weightwatchers/Slimming World here... nor the choice of v.low fat options. I found this site superb for avdice. A job well done.And please forgive any mistakes to begin with. Powla

Hiya, I don't have a lot to loose either but I'm fed up of loosing a few pounds for a night out then putting it back on over the weekend ?

Me too, Just the one leads to how many???......that's of whatever takes my fancy, especially peanuts.Oh! I forgot to mention, I am trying to stop smoking and had my last one on the 5th January...hence the peanuts...and the weight!!!

Powla said:
Me too, Just the one leads to how many???......that's of whatever takes my fancy, especially peanuts.Oh! I forgot to mention, I am trying to stop smoking and had my last one on the 5th January...hence the peanuts...and the weight!!!

Ha ha, I'll loose the weight then tackle the smoking !!! X

Thanks Irene, sorry for the tardy reply, but I am struuggking a bit, finding my way around this site (I have never done a forum before) Plus my pc was poorly sick and dying for a couple of days,
Good luck with your journey too... And you are never a grandmother.... surely???

Hi powla! I''m a newbie too..... good luck with your weight loss and well done with stopping smoking! xx

Back