PP Dinners

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Was thinking of having Weight watchers spinach & Ricotta cannelloni and WW Garlic Bread for dinner 2moro night this totals : 15pp is this to much points for dinner? it sounds alot ... I keep telling myself to have veg with the meal but if I have the points should I use 15 at once? just dont wanna over do it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I often have more than 15PP for dinner :) I can be bad at just eating fruit for lunch, so I have sometimes had more than 20PP for dinner. obviously you're best to spread your points out more evenly during the day in general, but having a high pointed dinner every so often has never done me any harm :)

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    It's hard to know isn't it.. Like you think "should I eat that many in the evening" but it is Friday night and I already gave up my beloved alcohol !!!

5. jeveuxtarevanche

jeveuxtarevanche Likes to EAT!

Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    If you gave up your alcohol I think you DESERVE a high pp dinner! :)

6. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Yep! i gave up alcohol :( i like bulmers/magners and a can is 5pp and i can drink like a fish! and everytime i got drunk i would eat everything and a chinese the next day so i decided that if I am ever going to lose this weight I need to sacrifice and I am just taking one day at a time :)

7. jeveuxtarevanche

Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Good woman! I'm like that with choccy and sweets, but I gav eup verything for lent - except cream buns. So i went mad on them instead ;( but now Lent is almost over i'm gonna be sensible with my treats and do it the way I'm supposed to:)
    Also doing the mini-marathon with my future M-I-L so I have to get fit!

Last edited: 22 April 2011
  8. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    That's a good incentive :) I'm already dry in my mouth no matter how much water I drink it won't go away... Think it's my brain saying "what's goin on? Aren't you supposed to be drunk by now.. It's Friday " I miss it. I really like my drink at the weekends and this will be my first weekend in years without it. A little down about it but I got myself in to this mess I'm gonna have to get myself out ! I don't actually have a sweet tooth and I ate an Easter egg today!!

9. 16-11

16-11 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watcher PP
    I would not drink anything other than blue wkd which is a ridiculous 6 pp per bottle!

So I've moved onto vodka diet lemonade and lime- much less at 3 pp.

I couldn't completely give it up- well done you :)

10. jeveuxtarevanche

Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    I couldn't give it up totally either, but things have to be done sometimes!

11. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I binge when I'm drunk and last drink I had was last Saturday and I ordered a 12 inch pizza and chips the next day and ate it all... And since that night I haven't drank and haven't broken my plan so it's the best thing for me. I'm also turning 30 next month and revaluating my life and I have been suffering from depression and anxiety and confidence issues for two year (hence the weight gain I was a ten) and found I was getting a bit of a drink problem and I don't want to be an alcoholic in 5-10 years I am better than that. And I already feel better for it. My eyes are even brighter today.

12. jeveuxtarevanche

Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Good woman! Be strong! You've got help all around you:) Keep your chin up and you'll be so proud of yourself! x

13. rachluvsbhg

rachluvsbhg Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pp
    I don't really drink much but when I do, any reasonable decision making skills go out the window n I will eat with wild abandon. So I empathise with those on the booze n food wagon. It'll b worth it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.