PP Dinners

Jojobear

Was thinking of having Weight watchers spinach & Ricotta cannelloni and WW Garlic Bread for dinner 2moro night this totals : 15pp is this to much points for dinner? it sounds alot ... I keep telling myself to have veg with the meal but if I have the points should I use 15 at once? just dont wanna over do it

I often have more than 15PP for dinner :) I can be bad at just eating fruit for lunch, so I have sometimes had more than 20PP for dinner. obviously you're best to spread your points out more evenly during the day in general, but having a high pointed dinner every so often has never done me any harm :)

It's hard to know isn't it.. Like you think "should I eat that many in the evening" but it is Friday night and I already gave up my beloved alcohol !!!

If you gave up your alcohol I think you DESERVE a high pp dinner! :)

Yep! i gave up alcohol :( i like bulmers/magners and a can is 5pp and i can drink like a fish! and everytime i got drunk i would eat everything and a chinese the next day so i decided that if I am ever going to lose this weight I need to sacrifice and I am just taking one day at a time :)

Good woman! I'm like that with choccy and sweets, but I gav eup verything for lent - except cream buns. So i went mad on them instead ;( but now Lent is almost over i'm gonna be sensible with my treats and do it the way I'm supposed to:)
Also doing the mini-marathon with my future M-I-L so I have to get fit!

Last edited:
That's a good incentive :) I'm already dry in my mouth no matter how much water I drink it won't go away... Think it's my brain saying "what's goin on? Aren't you supposed to be drunk by now.. It's Friday " I miss it. I really like my drink at the weekends and this will be my first weekend in years without it. A little down about it but I got myself in to this mess I'm gonna have to get myself out ! I don't actually have a sweet tooth and I ate an Easter egg today!!

I would not drink anything other than blue wkd which is a ridiculous 6 pp per bottle!

So I've moved onto vodka diet lemonade and lime- much less at 3 pp.

I couldn't completely give it up- well done you :)

I couldn't give it up totally either, but things have to be done sometimes!

I binge when I'm drunk and last drink I had was last Saturday and I ordered a 12 inch pizza and chips the next day and ate it all... And since that night I haven't drank and haven't broken my plan so it's the best thing for me. I'm also turning 30 next month and revaluating my life and I have been suffering from depression and anxiety and confidence issues for two year (hence the weight gain I was a ten) and found I was getting a bit of a drink problem and I don't want to be an alcoholic in 5-10 years I am better than that. And I already feel better for it. My eyes are even brighter today.

Good woman! Be strong! You've got help all around you:) Keep your chin up and you'll be so proud of yourself! x

I don't really drink much but when I do, any reasonable decision making skills go out the window n I will eat with wild abandon. So I empathise with those on the booze n food wagon. It'll b worth it x

Back