Pp for subway

gibb1992

Hi all I just had a 6inch tuna sub with cheese any ideas on the pp please :) xxx

11pp's. 10 for tuna & 1 for cheese. I tend to go for turkey & ham at 7pp. I love subway and have a list of all the pp's if you want a copy for future reference?

Last edited:
11pp's. 10 for tuna & 1 for cheese. I tend to go for turkey & ham at 7pp. I love subway and have a list of all the pp's if you want a copy for future reference?
aww lovely thankyou so much

oo yes please if you dont mind :D
think ill go for turkey and ham from now on as well
xx

I don't know how to but I can email it if thats any good?

I've sent them but for some reason the attachment didn't go with it some so I have had to resend. There are about 10 documents. Let me know if you have received them and you can open them up. I've sent you numerous restaurants/cafes so hopefully there shouldn't be a problem xx

Last edited:
I've sent them but for some reason the attachment didn't go with it some so I have had to resend. There are about 10 documents. Let me know if you have received them and you can open them up. I've sent you numerous restaurants/cafes so hopefully there shouldn't be a problem xx

Hi ya they sound really useful is there any chance u could email them to me too? Pretty please as I could do with all the help I can get! ?

Hi ya they sound really useful is there any chance u could email them to me too? Pretty please as I could do with all the help I can get! ?

Yep no problem. They certainly help me!! Pm me your email address and I'll send them on.

Hi i was wondering if you could send me this too please..i tried to send u a pm but it wouldnt let me

Yeah no problem but I need your email address. I don't understand why you cant pm me. Never had that problem before

That's them sent, there should be 10 emails. Again, apologies for the multiple emails, Apple wont let me send more than one attachment to an email! I hope they are of some use to you :)

Last edited:
I've just received a notification saying the mail was undelivered. I don't understand these things too well but It says the mail box is unavailable.
I'll try again tonight

Last edited:
Sorry!!! Mucked up there didn't I!!
Ok, that's them sent to the correct address. I don't know if you want to delete your previous posts with your email address on it, just to keep prying eyes away!!

Back