Pp in chewing gum?

Nenor

Hey has anyone worked out the pro points in the extra sugarfree chewinggum? I'm getting 7pp? Surely that can't be right? :-s it was free on the discover plan! :-(

according to the shop book, wrigley's extra ice sugarfree gum (closest one that's in there) is 4PP for a 56g packet.
I don't really understand how sugarfree gum can have points in it, don't think I'd bother pointing it to be honest, but I don't have chewing gum often!

I found some values for Wrigleys Sugarfree gum? 0g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat and 0g fibre, I get for NVs.... 0pp for that :)

In the shop guide, most sugar free gum is 1 pp for the whole packet- ww sugar free sweets are the same so makes sense. But, some sugar free mint were 7 pp for the packet - I was so shocked. Surely its a mistake???

i only recently realised that gum was 4pp i had never pointed it and wont point it either as i only eat 1 packet a week anyways:0

Surely you dont point gum as you dont swallow it? I can understand pointing mints and what-not as you swallow them.

Yea that's what I thought...

The wrigley's extra coolbreeze sugarfree gum

Protein: 0g
Carbs: 63.3g
Fat: 0g
Fibre: 0g

My calculator gives me 7pp and you don't even swallow

Back