PP weekly allowence!

49 wEEKLY propoints

Just started ww this week. Is it really true that you can have an extra 49 propoints per week? It feels too much. I could even have 2 bottles of wine per week????

yep its TRUE !! :D

the weeklies are the best part! x

Weekly PP help please

How do people use these?? Do u use them all in one go for an evening out, or spread them throughout the week? Do u have to eat all of them, and are there some of u who don't eat any of them? Does this make a difference to weight loss?? I have just started WW today, and was used to the old discovery plan, but I like the look of pp, plus the support of group, but just a little confused about having extra points.

You can use them all in one go such as for a meal out, or you can split them up for a bit extra each day. You can use them all, you can use some, you can use none. :)

I've pretty much used all mine from the start, lost 10lbs so far even doing that. Its slow and steady but I dont mind that so much. You can use them how you like, one big blowout or have 7 extras a day for example or not use them at all if you feel you've eaten enough using just your dailies! They're good to have if you want a treat or if something unexpected happens (someone in work brings in a cake or someone invites you out for drinks that evening... or you eat a McChicken Sandwich you never intended on eating :p). x

Well last week was my first week and i had my first wi last night, i wi on a tue, so i use my weeklies on the wi night had a chinese (Which used33 argh) and a galaxy bar mmmmm, i may use a few today if i go to cinema and then thats it, i wont use any more now, i try to use them as far away from wi day as i can.
ps..... last week i lost 6lb

Whoa! What did you get in Chinese for 33? yum yum! What a great loss hon, well done you! I also use my weeklies as far from weigh day as I can (unless I just cant resist that choccie...) ;)

I am nearly finished week 2, as i WI on a Friday i use my weeklys on friday sat and sunday , n=mostly friday and sat night .

The chinese consisted of
4 chicken balls
1/2 portion of egg fried rice
hand full chips
curry sauce
and sweet and sour sauce
about 6 crackers !

i use most or all of mine and have from the beginning.

if i'm going out for a meal i save them until then ,otherwise i use about 20 on weigh in day after weigh in and then the others through the week as and when i want them.

i tend to be erratic with them (not intentionally) , which i think is good because my body never gets complacent, cos it doesn't know what the hells going on lol.

Weekly points

Just joined online and think everything is ok... So far so good!
Question about weeklies- do I have to use them or not? Also, will my losses be better without them? Also, am I right in thinking that we don't use the activity points as extras...

Thanks x

Hello, you will find loads of posts on weeklies.

Your weeklies are there to be used if you so wish. Some people use them all (like me) and get a continuous weight loss. Others find using them means they either get a sts or gain. For me I've been on the plan for 13weeks and lost 16lbs. Do just over 1lb loss per week

Personally my view is start the plan with having your weeklies and if your weight loss slows down you can then reduce your weeklies down.

I wouldn't be able to keep to the plan without the weeklies as 29 points is abt 1100 calories per day.

Id rather have slower losses and have a relaxed plan then restrict my points and struggle through.

As for activity points, personally i don't.see the point of exercising to equal extra food. Therefore I never use my activity points.

You just need to take time to find what works for you

Good luck

Thanks x

I dont think you have to use them, but reading on here a lot say that they have a good loss when they use the majority of them. I'm only on my second week, but I used about 30 of my weeklies and lost 6lb in the first WI. It's all worked out that your dailies plus your weeklies still give u a calorie deficit.

Back