PP weekly allowence!

Ok girls... Weighed myself there now. I've lost 2.5lb and that's the most I've ever lost since I started this diet! So obviously I'm delighted ;) wishing the rest of you lots of luck with it too... Think I'll do it once a month or if I ever start to plateau :D xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

:clap: great loss Sarah! :D

well done!

x

Well done!! I only lost 0.5lb last week so I'm thinking of trying the Wendy plan next week after my wi if my weight loss isn't great again! I think once a month might ne a good idea!x

Ok girls... Weighed myself there now. I've lost 2.5lb and that's the most I've ever lost since I started this diet! So obviously I'm delighted ;) wishing the rest of you lots of luck with it too... Think I'll do it once a month or if I ever start to plateau :D xxx

Wow, well done! Think I'm definitely going to try it when I'm better :D

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Wow, well done! Think I'm definitely going to try it when I'm better :D

Its worth a go hon! Are you sick chick? :(

So, one week of Wendy Plan almost done :) I must say I am struggling to eat all the extras on lots days and struggling to cope on the 2 extras days! I'm most excited about WI tomorrow :D I hope everyone is having a good weekend x

That's really amazing, well done! Obviously works. Thanks for your input xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its worth a go hon! Are you sick chick? :(

Yeah :( Feeling extremely nauseous whenever I eat anything and then my stomach's kicking into AGONISING pain. :cry:If it carries on I'm getting straight down the doctors.

Sounds like tummy spasms? Very bad. Colpermin can help with that, defo go the doc if that keeps up hon xx :(

Yeah :( Feeling extremely nauseous whenever I eat anything and then my stomach's kicking into AGONISING pain. :cry:If it carries on I'm getting straight down the doctors.

I hope you feel better soon :(

I have just done my WI and I'm 3lbs down :D Considering I STS last week, I am especially pleased. I'm an official Wendy plan convert. Can we do it every week???

Wendy Plan week completed, weighed in this morning and have lost 2.5lbs!!!

:woohoo:

I aim to do once a month, but if next weigh in is a bit of a flop it may be more often!! :D

Well done everyone who did the Wendy plan.

Re the question can you do it all the time? Yes you can follow it every week but I believe it may not be as effective after a while, however all our bodies are different some people may find it works well consistantly

Good luck everyone X

Oh no,ended up drinking last night and using yesterday's and today's points!!so nor exactly stuck to Wendy plan!hope still ok on scales tomorro tho :-( xx

Well done on those losses girls! Excellent :) regarding doing it every week, I'd be afraid my body would get used to it and it wouldn't work so once a month methinks (or if I start to plateau) xx

WI today lost 1lb :-( would prob have been more on Wendy plan had not ruined the plan this weekend!so....I'm gonna try the plan again this week as no plans for weekend so no temptations wiv drink and food!hopefully will have a bigger loss next week,still I suppose a 1lb loss is better than a gain.5lb off in 3 weeks so far!another 9lb to go :) xx

Thats still a great loss, slowly but surely is the best way! I'm defo thinking of giving this a go after my weigh in on wed, plus the extra big points day falls on a sat which works out well for me, I do like my bottle of wine whilst watching xfactor!! ;)

WI today lost 1lb :-( would prob have been more on Wendy plan had not ruined the plan this weekend!so....I'm gonna try the plan again this week as no plans for weekend so no temptations wiv drink and food!hopefully will have a bigger loss next week,still I suppose a 1lb loss is better than a gain.5lb off in 3 weeks so far!another 9lb to go :) xx
A loss is a loss so well done hon! And good luck with trying the Wendie plan again this week. I always think its gonna be harder to lose the last 7-9lbs so dont worry if its a bit slow, its going the right direction! :) x

Back