Practice Christmas Day

Lucky7

Lucky7
I'm having a kind of practice christmas day today.
Have just eaten some lovely smoked salmon with lemon juice and black pepper, and turkey, low syn pigs-in-blankets and fry-light roast potatoes are in the oven. Lots of veg prepared ready for steaming too.

My other half has gone out on a jolly today so have the sofa and TV to myself, and only a few hours work to do for school so treating myself. (Will put a dinner aside for him t eat when he gets back too I suppose).

Lovely jubely! :D

That really sounds yummy!
I hope you manage to leave your OH some :D:D:D

Course I will...maybe..

Sounds lovely...I am wondering if I should inflict my diet requirements on my parents when we go there for Christmas day. If I can save syns on not using veg oil for the roasties etc. maybe I'll be ok. Gonna try to have a syn free week beforehand to save up points.

x

im sending my mum a shopping list and menu up she did slimming world years ago so luckily she doesnt mind:D

I used fry-light on the potatos, but did sprinkle some sesame seeds on them, so a syn or two there I suppose.

mmm sounds sooo nice, were having christmas dinner at my dads but im cooking it so can have it sw friendly and he wont even notice lol x

I'm sure noone will notice. And the washing up's so much more bearable without all that grease!

We are having 'Fake Christmas' on the 20th. We tend to spend all our time with family over Christmas ourselves so doing fake christmas with friends!!

Going to do SW Christmas dinner and dessert at one persons house and then moving over to the others for the evening to watch Home Alone and play Cranium!!

Back