Pre menstrual pounds.

spa_lady

Hi

I have been sooo good this week and was horrified to have put 4lb on, although I am devastated, I do know I am due for a period in next few days......should I take water tablets to get rid of the fluid?

I'm new to all of this but if it were me I think I would let nature take it's course x

This week my second menstral cycle on cambridge. My CDC told me during period weight loss slow or gain weight and it is normal. Just stick to the diet and u will be suprised with weight loss aftet period over.

best way to rid yourself of water retention is to drink more - so just upping your water intake is the key hope you feel better soon - dont take any aquaban etc as your kidneys are under enough strain already and all you will do is dehydrate yourself hTHs

My CDC tells me to take aquaban, but I would really avoid stressing your liver and kidneys with unnecessary chems on this diet, as biccy says. It can't be fat, it has to be water and over time you'll get used to the impact your cycle has on weigh ins. In the meantime, you can look forward to your whoosh!

ooh no , but dont beat yourself up , maybe youll have a super big loss next week, this week is my first week im day 3 and sods law ive my TOTM, ive recently had a baby so i wasnt sure when it would come and wouldnt ya bloomin know it would have to be my first week x

Hey, you will deffo have a super loss at next weigh in, this happened to me TOTM only half pound loss but the next week was 6.5 pounds. I think this happens to quite a few of us, but don't worry about it too much :eek::)

my cdc actually brought this up today and asked that I tell her when Its my TOTM then she can support me if my loss stabilises - she said its quite normal but as time passes we will see a pattern at each weigh in when its totm xx But personally I agree I dont think taking water tablets is the best idea x

Back