Pre-Period Scoffing!!!

Samprand

WILL do it!
Hi everyone

I've been on my 7-day break from pills for a few days now and seem to have been eating everything in sight, most of the time before I even realise it I've eaten a bag of crisps or snacky things and thought I'd be doing better than this. It only just clicked today that this might be because I'm due on.

Any of you a period scoffer? lol :D

Ummm if you check out my ticker you will notice my totm weeks are normally poo! Probably because I munch around that time. As well as the extra water I retain but I just have to work on the scoffing and it should improve xxx

Hi, Yes im the same, The week before im due on i eat anything and everything which doesn't help,I get massive cravings for things which don't help with weight lose. I find it quite hard to control.

Yes! I am a terrible pre-period eater! For ages too I was using it as an excuse and saying it was ok in the back of my mind and it can't be helped or controlled ...but it can! I just have to severely discipline myself, usually respond to that "munchies" craving by drinking a load of water instead.:crazy:

me too :( i just go a bit mad and eat everything - nothing is safe... NOTHING! but cuz of hormones etc i dont care and then later i feel guilty

Back