Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pre-Period Scoffing!!!

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by Samprand, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi everyone

I've been on my 7-day break from pills for a few days now and seem to have been eating everything in sight, most of the time before I even realise it I've eaten a bag of crisps or snacky things and thought I'd be doing better than this. It only just clicked today that this might be because I'm due on.

Any of you a period scoffer? lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Ummm if you check out my ticker you will notice my totm weeks are normally poo! Probably because I munch around that time. As well as the extra water I retain but I just have to work on the scoffing and it should improve xxx

4. Kay-babes

Kay-babes New Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers (Old points)
    Hi, Yes im the same, The week before im due on i eat anything and everything which doesn't help,I get massive cravings for things which don't help with weight lose. I find it quite hard to control.

5. Aeris_El_Oso

Aeris_El_Oso Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Light Choices
    Yes! I am a terrible pre-period eater! For ages too I was using it as an excuse and saying it was ok in the back of my mind and it can't be helped or controlled ...but it can! I just have to severely discipline myself, usually respond to that "munchies" craving by drinking a load of water instead.:crazy:

[​IMG]

6. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    me too :( i just go a bit mad and eat everything - nothing is safe... NOTHING! but cuz of hormones etc i dont care and then later i feel guilty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.