Pre-Period Scoffing!!!

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by Samprand, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi everyone

I've been on my 7-day break from pills for a few days now and seem to have been eating everything in sight, most of the time before I even realise it I've eaten a bag of crisps or snacky things and thought I'd be doing better than this. It only just clicked today that this might be because I'm due on.

Any of you a period scoffer? lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Ummm if you check out my ticker you will notice my totm weeks are normally poo! Probably because I munch around that time. As well as the extra water I retain but I just have to work on the scoffing and it should improve xxx

4. Kay-babes

Kay-babes New Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers (Old points)
    Hi, Yes im the same, The week before im due on i eat anything and everything which doesn't help,I get massive cravings for things which don't help with weight lose. I find it quite hard to control.

5. Aeris_El_Oso

Aeris_El_Oso Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Light Choices
    Yes! I am a terrible pre-period eater! For ages too I was using it as an excuse and saying it was ok in the back of my mind and it can't be helped or controlled ...but it can! I just have to severely discipline myself, usually respond to that "munchies" craving by drinking a load of water instead.:crazy:

[​IMG]

6. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    me too :( i just go a bit mad and eat everything - nothing is safe... NOTHING! but cuz of hormones etc i dont care and then later i feel guilty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.