Pre-SW Snack Syn Shocker!!!!!!!!

A whole large packet of kettle chips or doritos and some dips sometimes I'd smother with cheese to, I used to eat mussels for dinner with a baguette fresh from the oven with loads of butter thought this was healthy!!

And I would try and not have sweets or chocolate then binge on them buying pick and mix and could easily go through a large pack of m and ms or minstrels, I have done that twice since being on sw gone on a bad binge where I need sweet stuff so I allow myself some when I want it to try control my inner beast!!

In many ways my pre sw foods were similar to now, loads of pasta and potatoes, plenty of fresh veg and tomato based sauces, plenty of homemade soups.

But it was also full of home made deep dough pizzas, laden with cheese, homemade sauces cooked using olive oil and topped with piles of cheese. Lots of white bloomer bread, full fat clover, weekly takeaways, chips when out and about. Icecream and chocolate to suit my moods. Full fat milk, chocolate cereals, toast....ooooh loads of toast.

Full fat curries...etcetc.

Hangs head in shame.

Back