Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Most of my stretch marks are pre pregnancy "fat" ones, I used Clarins oil throughout mine and really think it helped, DH commented today that they're looking better. My doc offered me laser surgery!! But don't see the point if I have another baby and bet it isn't cheap either!

I didn't get the linea nigra thing either x

braving it and showing you all. here are mine. They actually look more faded in the pic than in real life. they are very deep though...thats my main issue with them! I've pulled my trousers down quite low aswell and they carry on right down as well!! For someone who likes a wax down there usually, im not so fecking sure anymore!!! cheers Amelia lol xx :( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have seen a lot worse in my sister and Mum!
I'm sure given time they'll improve too, that's what I'm hoping for mine anyway! X

braving it and showing you all. here are mine. They actually look more faded in the pic than in real life. they are very deep though...thats my main issue with them! I've pulled my trousers down quite low aswell and they carry on right down as well!! For someone who likes a wax down there usually, im not so fecking sure anymore!!! cheers Amelia lol xx :( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bless you. They should fade over time Hun. I think most my stretch marks came in those two weeks overdue. I was doing so well until then, or maybe I just couldn't see them because I was so large!!

I havnt got it yet which I'm glad, my stretch marks are less noticeable at the moment as i have grown back in to my previously big belly but they where quite bad before pregnancy x

I havnt got it yet which I'm glad, my stretch marks are less noticeable at the moment as i have grown back in to my previously big belly but they where quite bad before pregnancy x

I only got a little line, it wasn't that obvious and it went after. Stretch marks less so....got loads of them! X

In the spirit of sisterly solidarity here are mine, v similar to yours. I think mine look worse in real life! I have some really wrinkly skin right at the bottom above my pubic bone but actually that doesn't bother me....they are fading though, the ones further up on my tummy are now silver and hardly noticeable xx there is hope for us yet! X

Attachments

• image-3457418835.jpg
    image-3457418835.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 73
I'll have to take a pic tomorrow and show you all mine- I know I'm only 3 weeks pp but I've got loads of stretchmarks!!
Prob due to being 10 days overdue with a big bub and of course, my bump was huge!!!

Will also join in on the stretch mark piccies tomorrow, Tom will think I've gone mad if I start snapping away down there while I'm in bed ;)

I forgot to add I got the popped out belly button too!!

Bless you girls for posting pics, I might be brave and add one tmrw too although I've got some horrible lumps on my belly at the mo which are bothering me more than the stretch marks.

The belly button conversation had reminded me that when I was in labour and pushing my belly button kept popping out!!! Blerghhhhhhh :/

I did try taking a pic earlier but it came out really dark. May try again tomorrow. I think once I've lost weight my tummy will become a lot more wrinkly. At the moment my tummy is the biggest part of me and so the stretch marks are slightly smoother. I used cream throughout my pregnancy but it didn't help. I think some people are just more likely to suffer but going overdue doesn't help!! X

Do you know what ladies, stretchmarks and all - you are all beautiful. We carried our babies in those tummies and we should be proud. Badge of honour and all that!! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got all my stretch marks higher up, I hope my belly button turns back into a circle instead of a line when I lose weight!

Attachments

• image-3172214516.jpg
    image-3172214516.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 85
Here are mine. My belly is still flabby so kinda folds over a bit. This is 'under' the fold....

image-3250459708.jpg

all beautiful ladies xx

We grew a baby from scratch in these tummies. I think we are awesome!! :) xx

Back