Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Ladies that do a dream feed...... How on earth do you do it?
Ben fell asleep at 7.30 he was due his next bottle at 9 I've left it till 10 and changed his bum and tried to give him a bottle but he's completely zonked!!! Is there a trick ? Xx

Ladies that do a dream feed...... How on earth do you do it?
Ben fell asleep at 7.30 he was due his next bottle at 9 I've left it till 10 and changed his bum and tried to give him a bottle but he's completely zonked!!! Is there a trick ? Xx

Som babies just don't take it hun. Éabha wouldn't initially. But I tried her a few weeks later n she did. Can't even remember now how many weeks when she started taking it...
I know Cole was the same for Sarah tho x

Ladies that do a dream feed...... How on earth do you do it? Ben fell asleep at 7.30 he was due his next bottle at 9 I've left it till 10 and changed his bum and tried to give him a bottle but he's completely zonked!!! Is there a trick ? Xx

Som babies just don't take it hun. Éabha wouldn't initially. But I tried her a few weeks later n she did. Can't even remember now how many weeks when she started taking it... I know Cole was the same for Sarah tho x

I can't remember when Cole started either but he wouldn't take it at first, then he did all of a sudden. When he was taking it I literally only had to put the teat to his mouth and he would drink. He took a dream feed better than any other feed. Maybe just persevere each night and see? Or maybe he's planning on sleeping through ;) x

Hi girls just wondered how your little ones were following their first jabs ?
Ruby had hers on Wednesday and was fine the first couple of days but over the weekend she hS been exceptionally clingy and just isn't herself she is usually so content but now seems to be crying all the time .. Would this be a side effect from the jabs or could if be down to something else ? X

Hi girls just wondered how your little ones were following their first jabs ? Ruby had hers on Wednesday and was fine the first couple of days but over the weekend she hS been exceptionally clingy and just isn't herself she is usually so content but now seems to be crying all the time .. Would this be a side effect from the jabs or could if be down to something else ? X

Oliver was pretty clingy and upset straight after his jabs and probably for 24hours. Have you given her calpol and taken her temperature? Maybe the heat has made her a little under the weather. It could be related to jabs. Not sure to be honest. Just keep her cool and hydrated. Hope she is better soon x

I wish it was the start of sleeping through...... He's just woke up after I have been asleep for 1.5 hours so hard to wake up yawn!!
Sammie I hope ruby feels better it may well be a hot weather/injection combo Ben hadn't really been himself this last couple of days and he's not got his jabs till next Tuesday xxx

What a night Ben woke up at half twelve ish then 4 and he wouldn't go down after his 4 feed so hubby had him then I got up to take over at 7. Xx

Hi girls just wondered how your little ones were following their first jabs ?
Ruby had hers on Wednesday and was fine the first couple of days but over the weekend she hS been exceptionally clingy and just isn't herself she is usually so content but now seems to be crying all the time .. Would this be a side effect from the jabs or could if be down to something else ? X

Sammie I wouldn't imagine it's the needles a couple if days later. As they say they might n off for the following 48 hours...
Is she due a leap??
N as said cud b the heat x

I thought maybe a leap too x

Sorry to sound silly how do I know if she is going through a leap ?
She's so clingy I can't get anything done! Xx

A lot of us have the wonder weeks app lol but I think it would probably be on google too, they have them at certain times from their due date as well as growth spurts :-/
Thomas was so clingy last week, so hard when you need to get stuff done! X

Sorry to sound silly how do I know if she is going through a leap ?
She's so clingy I can't get anything done! Xx

Doesn't found dilly at all hun. I'd no idea of leaps r growth spurts til I had Éabha...
Here's s print screen from my wonder weeks app. It goes by ur due date, not delivery date...

image-1961632014.jpg

As u can see Éabha is going they a pretty long one...

I've just got the wonder weeks app. Obv my little girl hasn't arrived yet but I was just looking at it. So I put in the day she is due or have you put the date ur baby was born? Xx

I've just got the wonder weeks app. Obv my little girl hasn't arrived yet but I was just looking at it. So I put in the day she is due or have you put the date ur baby was born? Xx

You go by baby's due date, not their birth date x

Hope she's better soon Sammie Ben had his leap the week before last but he's been awful this last couple of days maybe my dates were wrong lol :-/

Back