Pregnancy and Slimming World

Urgh dentist appointment :( numb mouth :( gotta go back next week :(

That's what happens when u don't go for over 10 yrs!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Leanne - I haven't been to the dentist for 10 years either, registering with one now. I hate dentists and luckily have never had any problems so never had the need to go.

Ah bunny that sucks. Do you think that might have caused some of the pains you had too?

I went to the dentist the other day too for a check up...got to go back for a filling & clean :( At least we get it for free eh? :)

Sorry bout your crap week bunny, hope hubby is looking after you :)

I know - I'm 28 days today but it seems like such a long time now!!
Playing a guessing game on facebook asking all my friends to guess date and whether it's a boy or girl. Typically they've all gone for days after my due date so far... I'm still hoping my dream premonition comes true of next Friday 9th... Although I highly doubt it!

Well I think your going have a boy (50% change of being right ;)) and be on time within the 40 weeks. I love guessing, but probably totally wrong, but tis a bit of fun. I think I am going to be late, but only time will tell.

I hope for all our sakes (and sanity) that our babies come on time! I am still counting on a September baby though!

I'm so bad... Currently sharing some ben&jerrys with hubby while watching 28 weeks later

Who of u have followed sw when pregnant?

Hoping I can stick to it as so far had no sickness and am 6 weeks. I was hospitalized with sickness by 4 weeks with my son!

Anyone lost any weight whilst following sw? I am majorly obese and the midwifes had a go at me all through last pregnancy about being over weight. At least I can say I am doing something to limit amount put on.

I just randomly spoted this awww krups u make me blush lol

If u ever wanna talk I'm here :) I am not mega obese but I come under obese with bmi of 32. Waiting for dietition but if u wanna speak some one I'm here :) x

At 22+5 I have only gained a pound ( exciting when I read I should of gained 15lb by now)!!

I gained 2-3 stone either in pregnancy (which I guess as the crave was doughnuts) or after and I did lose it all and gain it all.... He's 4 :/ now I'm preg and at the post preg wait I was with Jacob....

Xx

Haven't felt little man.... He normaly has a good go for it of an evening and last night he was quiet I had 2 mini nudges. This morning I haven't felt him yet where I normaly have a good feel in a morning and an evening....... :(

My friend who I joined SW with at the end of January found out she was pregnant a week after joining!

She managed to lose 13 1/2lb up until about 3 weeks ago when she started gaining, she's still lost 4 1/2lb over all and still has a big bump, I'm so amazed at her that she's still lighter than when she started.. The downfall is she still has to pay despite knowing that everytime she goes now she'll have put on.

Best of luck with your SW journey x

I did.. I started, then i had terrible sickness so i just did it sort of from home and i lost a st.. all in all not bad i guess.. and my consultant was pleased with it
xx

It's scary Leanne isn't it? I had a mini scare this morning, only for an hour when baby must have been having a lie in! But it still scares you when you're used to feeling them all the time x

Back