Pregnancy and Slimming World

not sure if anyone interested but i joined photobox, its the same as kodak but if i refer you, you get 50 free prints when you join and il get credits for referring you. just need you email so pm if you want. gave me somthing to do while on mat leave!! XX

I unfortunately had to have an emergency c section with my son.
I ha Pre eclamsia so was induced.
They monitor u for an hour an within that hour mikeys heart rate dropped so low they thought it was my heart beat. The consultant was all ready to send me back upstairs to labour but the midwife was adamant that the babies heart rate was low and it wasn't picking up mine.
So they broke my waters and put a clip on his head whilst he was inside me and it continued to drop and stop and never fully recovered so they said if we waited any longer we could loose him.

I just thank god for thAt midwife putting her foot down or my beautiful boy wouldn't be here now. X

Eek thats a scary story! Very glad it was ok in the end. Makes you realise that anything can happen nothing can prepare you for that!

13 days till scan, 36 days to christmas, 45 days to due date and 64 days till Jacob is 5....ohhhh myyyyy god!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 33weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Leeanne910 said:
Is hubby trained to do ya fundal height as there is a certain way?

I measured 2 weeks ahead last time at appointment, but there not concerned as I don't gave diabetes. But I know that fundal height isn't anything to go by really plus I kno ppl sent for a scan for big or small babies and even scans aren't accurate so don't worry hunny xx

My hubby didnt know how 2 do it lol he thought they measured around the waist! I know how they do it and its around about that much give or take a cm. I know you get large with every pregnancy but i am massive and he feels so heavy like i used to before giving birth in my last 2 pregnancy but i stil hav 11 to 13 weeks to go!

They normly feel for the top of your womb and do it from your pelvic bone to the top of your womb? So its not like measuring the circumference so I wouldn't worry too much. X

Nope :( got both boys tonight and we are seein Santa tomorrow. My excitement goes as far as a Chinese tonight lol

Was a bit gutted as I only got a card at the
Moment lol I work my arse off and there for everyone, but due to
Sickness and staff needing to
Cover they asked me to pop in on 5th December for mini baby shower and food.

Your lucky I didn't even get a card when I had my son cos I got loads of people's backs up being in hospital most of the preg.
Damn should have apologized really lol. X

That's really mean of them! It's not ur fault! :( you finding out what you are having this time Hun x

Great news on finishing work Leeanne. I didnt get anything til I had the baby (isnt that normal)?
Fatty_no_more - Thats awful about your work. I would have been really upset. Its not your fault you were in hospital, and was a lot more distressing for you than it would be for them.

Am definitely going to find out what I am having. I have opposite symptoms to what I had with my little girl so am thinking boy. Last time I only had: Needing to wee lots and excessive tiredness. This time I have neither of those but feel nauseous and my books feel fuller.

Although I am sure ppl say they lose weight because they feel so sick. I feel sick that I want to eat and then feel worse, I am hungry all the time - is this normal at only 7 weeks.

I could quite easily have my lunch now at 11.15 haha (and i only had breakfast at 9)!

geordie_lass21 said:
Great news on finishing work Leeanne. I didnt get anything til I had the baby (isnt that normal)?
Fatty_no_more - Thats awful about your work. I would have been really upset. Its not your fault you were in hospital, and was a lot more distressing for you than it would be for them.

Am definitely going to find out what I am having. I have opposite symptoms to what I had with my little girl so am thinking boy. Last time I only had: Needing to wee lots and excessive tiredness. This time I have neither of those but feel nauseous and my books feel fuller.

Although I am sure ppl say they lose weight because they feel so sick. I feel sick that I want to eat and then feel worse, I am hungry all the time - is this normal at only 7 weeks.

I could quite easily have my lunch now at 11.15 haha (and i only had breakfast at 9)!

Thanks hun the girls who I used to hang out with so to speak still ignore me. Hey Ho.
I had exsessive sickness with my son and not once been sick and just really tired. U never know. X

Good evening ladies -hope we are all well,

I haven't popped in recently as we are in the midst of moving back from germany and so I have decorated the whole house etc :DOn the "bumpsy doodle" front well what a surprise we got there.... I saw the midwife last week for my booking in appointment and she declared that she thought I was about 10 weeks -going on the "kidneybean" I saw on the mri and the fact she couldn't feel him/her etc -so she booked me a dating scan which I had on Thursday, I lay on the bed and the nurse asked how far along I was and I explained what the midwife had said and as bump appeared on the screen she declared "you aren't 10 weeks - not with a head THAT size" :rotflmao: now I initially thought "how wude" but then when she measured everything it turns out Im actually 18 weeks :eek:(which does work out to the last time i had a period -to the day-but I didn't think it was accurate as my cycle is a mess to say the least) -so I totally missed the first 13 weeks :p and have had no nausea or anything-in fact I feel bloody marvelous. On the down side it means I had missed the window to have one of the tests for downs (the one where the measure the fat on the back of babies neck), but hey ho -this bump has fought hard to get here and survived yours truely humpin n dumpin about 100 boxes etc -so he/she must be a tough cookie :D. So I only have to wait until the 14th Dec for the anomaly scan -I have put it off a few days so hubby will be there for it - he was away on a course for the last 3 weeks and has to go back to Germany on monday for 2 weeks to get the removals etc sorted.
So, so far, so good -We are nearly half way there, so Im feeling a little more confident...
Bump was jigging about merrily until it came to photo time and then amazingly he curled over into the exact same position I normally sleep in -part on my front, part on my side with one leg pulled up :p.
Im being put under a consultant partly because of my age (soon to be 40-shhhhh) but mainly because I have a chiari malformation -and have had a piece of my skull removed from the back, so I have to be carefull with pressure etc -so Im expecting to have a c-section although I don't care if they pull baby out of my ear as long as it gets here safe n sound :D
On the SW front I have stayed the same for the last 2 weeks which Im happy with -it means Im 6.5lb lighter than when I found out I was expecting 5 weeks ago :D, Im finding myself very rarely snacking -my day is pretty much :-
2 wholemeal granary toast
baked beans
orange juice
--------------
couple of plums, nana, orange juice, 4 walnuts/brazils or something similar
--------------
mass of dark green cabbage and brussels -nomnomnom
piece of fish or something (Im of meat pretty much
more orange juice
---------------
500ml semi
and a snacky of some kind..

so even though Im not eating masses -at least its the good stuff... I really don't fancy choc etc ....oooh although once a week I do give into a tray of chips n curry sauce from the freezer shop..tis my guilty pleasure :whistle: and I don't even like curry sauce hehehe.
Hopefully now I will have a bit more time to keep upto date with you all.....
Hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend,,,,

Hi everyone
So far i've only had a card from work and it was another girl who's pregnant that organised it. My team is all fella's so its to be expected though i did get a big wedding present ........hoping i get something when he's born lol! My friends haven't been at all supportive, not sure how i feel about that really. Their children are 16/17 now so maybe thats why? It will be interesting to see how our friendships pan out after baby is born!

Geordie lass.......I was exactly the same in early pregnancy, felt sick but ate like a pig lol! Where as some people just can't stomach anything!

Leeanne aww a baby shower i'm jealous lol .Enjoy resting now hun.

Well i'm still waiting lol. Officially have another wk to go and i'm hoping its next sunday purely for the date! lol x

Capricorn - How amazing is that Cant believe you got so far along without noticing but then you do hear stories. My sister knows a girl who went was putting on a bit of weight, discussed it with her mates at work and convinced herself she had wheat allergy due to her severe bloating. Went to the doctors to find out she was pregnant (and 36 weeks at that). She went into labour at 38 so wasnt pregnant that long haha

JoJo - dont worry about your friends, you will be amazed how many new friends you make, i wouldnt say i have lost any of my original friends (maybe a bit more dsitant) but i would say i have gained a lot of new close friends.

Back