Pregnancy and Slimming World

Lol
Feel ok.
Ahhhhhh 6 days to go that's scary!

I just had a car accident. Was on way home and the two cars in from got out and started beating eachother up. So in a blind panic I reversed and banged into the car behind me.

I gave her my number as her number plate was a bit cracked. Dunno how much it will cost me but was so scary. :(

Hope ur ok fnm how scary :(

Scales this morning... Had my biggest gain of 6lb in a week!!! Hahaha :) that's what ya get do munching through loadsa choc haha
5 days to go!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 12lb

I also weighed this morn have put on 2lb over last few days..... but I hope that's it for a while. I wouldn't worry just let yourself enjoy Christmas food. I do over Christmas then get back to eating healthy when I go back to work, luckily that's not until Tuesday :)

4 cups of raspberry leaf tea

Curry

Pineapple

Bounce on the ball

Nipple stimulation n sex

Baby evacuate!!! Plz lol

Lol good luck babe.

I am ok re car accident. She's not called me yet?

My sons 2nd birthday sat. Can't wait taking him peppa pig live! Xx

Hoping your bub comes soon Leanne
Gonna weigh myself tomorrow see what the damage was over Christmas, hope you ladies had a good one. Mine was very interesting, sister in law was not very impressed when we announced we were pregnant and I can already feel kicks lol
Gonna hop back on the band wagon again new year, sort of hoping for a big gain this week to motivate me to actually do it
Pre Christmas I had gained 2 pound in total but expecting at least 4 pound gain over Christmas, wa shocked though when sis in law said she had gained a stone and a half before Christmas, I'm 14 weeks she's 17 eek
How did you guys do with weight gain over Christmas?

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I've not been on. Just to let you know Evie arrived on the 24th at 6.01pm weighing 5lbs10. Bit traumatic as her cord was round her neck & heartbeat was irregular. In the end i had a very rushed forceps delivery (owwwww!!!) but all is well & she is happy & healthy! I on the other hand am battered & bruised lol! Hope everyone is ok?

Here's a pic of her a minute after being born :D

SAM_1035.jpg

Congratulations, Did you get out xmas day? what a most amazing christmas present, a christmas eve baby :)

Congratulations grumble, she's gorgeous, you must be so proud.

Pleased she managed to avoid Christmas day! Xxx

Thank you! Didn't get out until Monday 9pm, so spend all xmas in hospital which wasn't fun! Surviving on a plate of chips & toast as I'm veggie and they had limited menu as it was xmas! Nice to be back home, even though i feel like the walking dead with the lack of sleep! :)

Awwwwww congrats grumble wow how tiny :) she is here tho yey! Her name suits when sh was born bless her!!!

Hope u heal ok I had forcep with Jacob. Recovery is nasty but it will be ok and I swear by tea tree oil drops in the bath helps with healing really well due to the anteseptic properties xxx

Oh yeh me n bump are still here lol

Not even an ache!! After tea, curry, pineapple, sex..... Nothing but the needto wake 3 times for a wee in the night and cramp in my hips while i sleep!! Considering a big walk today!

grumbletumble said:
Hi everyone :)

Sorry I've not been on. Just to let you know Evie arrived on the 24th at 6.01pm weighing 5lbs10. Bit traumatic as her cord was round her neck & heartbeat was irregular. In the end i had a very rushed forceps delivery (owwwww!!!) but all is well & she is happy & healthy! I on the other hand am battered & bruised lol! Hope everyone is ok?

Here's a pic of her a minute after being born :D

Congratulations, she is gorgeous well done, glad all is well, shame you never got out until boxing day but you'll have to have a delayed Christmas :) x

wow grumble, she is just stunning. Look at those eyes!!! sorry to hear labour and birth wasnt as you'd hoped but as you say, she is perfect and im sure you'll agree well worth it!!

Ooh christmas eve too!!! x

Lol at the hospital food grumble... Not exactly healthy is it? I think my meals included:
Mince beef pie and wedges
Cauliflower cheese
Ham and chips
Apple tarts and trifles for pud
White toast, butter and frosties for brekkie

Not the healthiest selection!

Sorry to hear you spent Xmas in hospital, but I guess it will make next Xmas all the more special!
Don't worry the sleepless nights WILL get better after a few weeks.
Oh and I used dettol antiseptic liquid in my baths daily for a week or so. Smelt horrible but all my stitches healed really quickly xx

Back