Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hello ladies.....
Can you help me?
I'm normally on weight watchers but have done slimming world in the past and as much as i like it i tend to eat to much....
I have just found out i am pregnant so i can't do weight watchers now so hve decided to try slimming world again and follow the pregnancy plan but i don't know it.

Can someone point me in the right direction or explain what i need to know?
Last time i did slimming world i followed the EE plan.

Thank You xx

Last edited:
Hello ladies.....
Can you help me?
I'm normally on weight watchers but have done slimming world in the past and as much as i like it i tend to eat to much....
I have just found out i am pregnant so i can't do weight watchers now so hve decided to try slimming world again and follow the pregnancy plan but i don't know it.

Can someone point me in the right direction or explain what i need to know?
Last time i did weight watchers i followed the EE plan.

Thank You xx

Hiya, I think you may have made a typo above hun EE is a slimming world plan not weight watchers. When you follow slimming world when pregnant there are no changes to the red and green plans, on extra easy you get an extra Healthy Extra A and and extra Healthy Extra B choice and they advise to eat all 15 syns each day. You get a lot more healthy extras once the baby is born if you breastfeed though. Hope that helps. Hugs Crystal xx

No my scan is 16th Feb. Still along way to go to the birth. Guess that's half the prob, I put on so much first time round that took ages to lose it.
However I think I think abt it a bit too much, but guess it better than not thinking abt it.
I have been good since Sunday (and intend to be tomorrow as well). Thurs won't be so easy tho as dinner on my hubbys work :)
I have had such a hard day at work, it would be one of those days where hubby and I would share a bottle of wine. Alcohol free wine doesn't hit the spot bit chocs do haha

Hiya, I think you may have made a typo above hun EE is a slimming world plan not weight watchers. When you follow slimming world when pregnant there are no changes to the red and green plans, on extra easy you get an extra Healthy Extra A and and extra Healthy Extra B choice and they advise to eat all 15 syns each day. You get a lot more healthy extras once the baby is born if you breastfeed though. Hope that helps. Hugs Crystal xx

Sorry i meant the last time i did slimming world i follwed the EE plan.

So everything stays the same on the EE plan when your pregnant?

Just gotta get my head from WW now and back into SW :rolleyes:

Mia I am 18w and think I felt baby too. First time was on Friday last week at 17w & 2d.:)

Oasis, everything ok?

Mia I started to feel fluttery movements around week 13, I'm 19 weeks now and have had proper kicks for about 2 weeks x

And oasis are you ok? X

Thanks girls, i think because i didnt have a flat belly in the first place,im not feeling it so much yet.

Hope oasis is ok, post was a bit weird.

Does anyone know if i can refuse to be induced if im overdue? I dont want to go through what i did last time. My notes say i can opt for elective cesearean if i dont want to be induced, but i need to c what midwife says.

I have added a food diary to be back in plan

Can't add a link cuz on phone

Search leeanne's post pregnancy mission to yummy mummy

Hi ladies hope u are all well :)

Me n tj poorly :( cant remember much but with my first I had flutters at 20 weeks n with tj was later than that cuz my placenta was on front wall

You can refuse to be induced to point of being 42 weeks Hun cuz I was gonna xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 14s 2lb To target: 51lbs

You can absolutely refuse an induction. And IMO, there are very few times they're necessary, some babies just take longer to cook! Offer to go in as often as they want you to to check placenta function etc. and a stretch and sweep isn't as bad as a chemical induction, but can still hurry bubs along! My friend has 4 kids, all came around 42 weeks, she just slow bakes them! Lol!

Hi girls,
I felt movements with this baby very early at 10 wks then nothing till 12 wks but movements did start of very strong.

You can refuse induction but let them know before hand. In my last pregnancy I told my consultant that im willing to try for natural birth but did not want to be induced, so if nothing happens b4 40 wks they agreed to book me in for section and I had a section at 42 wks. I didn't want induction just cos with my first baby it failed and I didn't want to be in hospital for a long time. Also if you have an induction after previous section it can cause more risks at birth so my situation was probably different.

Hope your ok oasis and I look up your diary Leeanne, hope you Tristan are feeling better x

afternoon girlys ..first weigh in for me and hoping for a loss tonight ... the biggest thing bothering me though is i never normally eat on a weigh day ..but now being pregnant i think thats a silly thing to do ... i have had soup today and tuna jacket spud with salad but i am worried eating will affect my loss at scales .

anyone else having this fear?

saw midwife this morning due to the itching and had bloods done and a bit of a check over she finally manged to hear bubs heart beat for a few mins and my blood pressure was down so thats good .

having hell with my skin at mo and my poor nipples are so dry and cracking erghh need to find something to give my skin a boost i think.

how are all you lovely ladies

I'm having the same proBlem with the itching hun.its awful.
My armpits are really dry and coz I have Beend scratching them they keep bleeding.same with nipples they are really dry.
its mainly of a night that the itching comes

i always eat on weigh in day, i would starve if i didnt as class isnt til 5.30pm. i eat a proper breakfast, have my snacks and eat a large lunch like i would normally do every other day. i know u might see the lack of loss on the first week but then subsequent weeks u will see the loss as u will be comparing one week to the last (if that makes sense).

in fact i am probs worse on a wednesday that i am on the other days of the week (as Wednesday is my day off with my daughter. we often meet up with friends and I sometimes get tempted by cake - like today).

sweetchant1lly said:
afternoon girlys ..first weigh in for me and hoping for a loss tonight ... the biggest thing bothering me though is i never normally eat on a weigh day ..but now being pregnant i think thats a silly thing to do ... i have had soup today and tuna jacket spud with salad but i am worried eating will affect my loss at scales .

anyone else having this fear?

saw midwife this morning due to the itching and had bloods done and a bit of a check over she finally manged to hear bubs heart beat for a few mins and my blood pressure was down so thats good .

having hell with my skin at mo and my poor nipples are so dry and cracking erghh need to find something to give my skin a boost i think.

how are all you lovely ladies

My nipples r so sore but I bought lanolin - for nipples- its a nightmare to squeeze out of tube but really helps dry cracking nipples- I used it at 8 weeks then at 11 weeks - just 2/3 applications each time!

Back