Pregnancy and Slimming World

Woo hoo 1 and a half pounds off for me this week, sure it'll catch up with me next week though

Cas3 said:
Thanks I got feeling your do well tomorrow :) Im just going try and aim to sts over next 8 wks if I do that then I should be bit lighter after birth x

Your doing amazing, think my will power has done a bunk but I'm trying, I won't be upset if I gain a couple of lb's given all the rubbish I ate at the beginning of the week but I hope it's not a massive gain. I'm sure you'll be much lighter after birth x

I'm so excited for my scan tomorrow but also a little bit nervous!

X x x

Your doing amazing, think my will power has done a bunk but I'm trying, I won't be upset if I gain a couple of lb's given all the rubbish I ate at the beginning of the week but I hope it's not a massive gain. I'm sure you'll be much lighter after birth x

Your doing well :) I always cheat abit over wkend and it doesn't usually makes much difference as long as your trying most days. Your quite luckly your only just over half way so you got plenty of time to aim to lose abit each wk or even sts I wud of like to be at least half stone lighter by 39 wks but I don't think I manage that but as long as I don't gain more than a few pounds I don't mind still much better than a 3 stone gain.

Great loss mummyclark :)

Good luck missslinky, for tomorrow is it ur 12 wk scan xx

It's only my dating scan so wouldn't be able to see yet but no were keeping it a surprise! Just can't wait to see a baby shape as my 7 week scan was just a splodge with a heartbeat lol.

X x c

Well 1lb gain for me this week, so I'm happy with that after my disaster week :) in all it's a total gain of 11lb in 22 weeks but only a 1lb gain in 12 weeks. (I had lost 5lb in total during this and put it back on last couple weeks) so going to try better next week x

Caught up with reading all the posts. Glad everyone is ok Had my 20 week scan yesterday and I am having a boy. So will have one of each.

No excuse now for my sweet cravings haha.

Trying to be good this week, but just had a campbells cup soup, does anyone know how many syns that is?

mummyClark said:
Trying to be good this week, but just had a campbells cup soup, does anyone know how many syns that is?

Not sure hun but a cup soup can't be that bad, how many cals was it? I think the average is 4 to 6 syns so do the 20 cals = a syn

X x x

Hey everyone.

My scan today was amazing! The sonographer couldn't get over how active my bubs was, proper little dancer :D

ForumRunner_20120217_190020.jpg

Aww look at the wee pet :0) I love looking at scans!!! Those wee jaw bones r amazing- I had a scan at 6.5 then 10.5 - it's incredible the change - I'm sure u feel a lot happier now! So when r u due??

Feels like time is dragging for me!

My bump was a lazy monkey and waving the internal tvu wand about and pressing on my tummy eventually woke it and I got a few waves but very laid back lol

Midwife said she had to waken it to give me a wave rather than me having to wait another 10wks to c it move lol

Oh I'm over the moon! I'm so relaxed now she said I have a very strong sack around bubs! It was amazing we got to hear babys heartbeat and heard bubs kick lol. Everytime I laughed bubs kicked or did a somersault!

The jaw bones and teeth buds are amazing I really didn't think we would see so much! And the difference between 6+4 and 12+2 is amazing!

I'm due August 28th!

X x x

Back