Pregnancy and Slimming World

Afternoon all

Well thats our bedroom fettled :D - everything is put away, charliebumps nappies etc are in the drawers (just need to press his clothes tomorrow.... if I can remember how to use an iron :p)

I even vacuumed and wanted to do down here but I will get a rollocking if I carry the vac down stairs :giggle: -so it will wait until hubby gets back on Friday..luckily only this room has carpet the front is laminate so I can sweep n mop that ;).

Cas3 -Im about as organised as Im going to get for now :p -just his bed to order and a couple of small bits, then Im done for now... Im so relaxed its crazy - Im sure there are plenty more things I will want to get him -but Im waiting until he is here -knowing my luck I would buy loads of little clothes and give birth to a baby sumo :D, plus as I have managed to fend off my family going bonkers and buying loads of stuff Im expecting a deluge of cute baby things once he arrives ;).
Mum has been knitting though and he has the cutest ickle white jacket with a pixie hood *awww* and she has done a couple more first sizes but I have told her not to do too many as we won't get the wear out of them.....

MissSlinky - core blimey thats one heck of a list of goodies you have :D
Can I ask who supply your gas/electricity? only we swapped to british gas a few weeks ago and when they came to take out the meters (tenant had card meteres put in :mad:) -they were saying that they were offering customers free loft insulation and cavity wall insulation -guess who has single brick walls and an attic bedroom :rolleyes:. you could always look into it and it may even be worth swapping over if the offer is still on. I know you still need central heating but "every little helps"

Well I have taken some breast of lamb stew out of my stash I made the other week -so thats in the remoska for a nice easy dinner -so Im off to lie on the sofa with my blanky and watch maternity ward :D
Have a lovely evening all...

Its a good idea to wait to babys born on some bits cos if baby is big might never get the chance wear them and ur be so sursprise with how much family and friends buy for baby too.
I think I better start getting stuff ready myself, had a MW app baby is still breech she found it hard to find babys position so might need a scan and bring section forward earlier x

Mega fail this week, so off plan, and so hungry. On the plus side day one of daughters potty training has gone well, can't say how proud I was when she just asked to go toilet, relief as well after nothing for 5 hours, very big wee for a little girl x

mummyClark said:
Mega fail this week, so off plan, and so hungry. On the plus side day one of daughters potty training has gone well, can't say how proud I was when she just asked to go toilet, relief as well after nothing for 5 hours, very big wee for a little girl x

How old is your lo? x

CAPRICORN said:
MissSlinky - core blimey thats one heck of a list of goodies you have :D
Can I ask who supply your gas/electricity? only we swapped to british gas a few weeks ago and when they came to take out the meters (tenant had card meteres put in :mad:) -they were saying that they were offering customers free loft insulation and cavity wall insulation -guess who has single brick walls and an attic bedroom :rolleyes:. you could always look into it and it may even be worth swapping over if the offer is still on. I know you still need central heating but "every little helps"

Yeah we are with British gas and luckily my nanna had already had both done, she also had all the main Windows done about 7 years ago so we have triple glazing everywhere except the kitchen and wash house we have a wooden front door that isn't very draft preventing same with the backdoor except we have 3 doors to the outside! Lol

If anyone was thinking about buying a sangenic nappy bin get yourself down to morrisons, £7!!! We bought ours today saving me £5.66 from mothercares price lol.

Picking up my Moses basket and rocking stand £25 on Friday its the one I wanted from Argo for half the price, chuffed!

I'm so sad I've written a pregnancy action plan which is a month by month breakdown of what HAS to be done by the end of that month.

I'm blaming my super organised teacher mother for my current behaviour! Lol

X x x

God all these awful stories on one born every minute tonight are a bit scary!

The mark on his little face bless him! X x x

I know it's grazed his eye, first photo's of him are going to be with a good old bruised eye! he was very cute though x

Ah hope your okay, I've got a really tender bump tonight, baby has moved down and isn't moving a much as normal :( x

Gooood evening all

OK Im calling on all you professional pregnant ladies...
SO far I have got off scott free on the pain/symptoms etc of pregnancy -but today I have been out n about and since I got back I am hobbling around like John Wayne on a bad day :p -its really tender in my groin, pelvic area -sort of right in the joints where your legs finish -Im fine coming down stairs but going up hurts and if I lie on the sofa it hurts to swing my legs up (luckily we have recling sofas so I can lie down that way easier)... now then Im hoping I have just walked a bit too much :copon:, BUT do you ladies think it could just be that Charlie has finally managed to turn and get his head down? or is it possibly something like mild SPD?
I guess I can see how I fair tomorrow and then hobble down to the Dr. if it carries on..

On a happier note I have been naughty naughty naughty La redoute sent me another code for £50 off when you spend £100 -so I have ordered some more bootiful boy clothes :D -although in my defence I have ordered various sizes .... when you use their offers the stuff is actually costing me less than a lot of the stuff on the high street and its great quality..
I was also sneaky and opened an account so I got an extra 10% off -then next week I will just pay it all off so I don't incur charges :sign0151: -mind they have allready sent me another code for the same deal..... BAD BAD BAD people :p

ooh and today I managed to track down some baby coathangers (hence all the walking) ...so tomorrow I can get his stuff ironed and hung up -well at least 1 person in this house should have tidy clothes :p

I hope everyones aches n pains ease up soon... and that we all get a good nights sleep :4635:

Cas3 said:
I can feel the pressure lower down but my back is really aching if your baby is not as active as normal maybe you should call the hospital x

Yeah I'll call in the morning if I'm not feeling anything, she's been very active today but not noticed anything tonight, and that's usually when she moves most x

Maybe charliebump is starting to engage, take it easy tomorrow I ordered some moses basket fitted sheets pk of 2 and pink cello blanket for 8 quid from asda, those codes you get sound really good x
Thanks... I hope that is what it is as he was breech last week -mind, if that IS what it is I would rather him be bum down for a bit longer :p.
La redoute do do some great deals... the last lot I ordered I got £180 worth of stuff for £50.80 - I really don't think I could get those kind of bargains in town and not at such good quality
In the last lot I got him this ready for autumn/winter
5X_70012_3015_7001230150021.jpg

it was originally £29 but with the sale and discount I paid under £6 ;) -Its reversible but Im going to keep the fluffy bit inside or the poor mite will look like a teddy bear :p

Right Im of for an early night..
sleep well everyone...

Back