Pregnancy and Slimming World

I use the hair removal creams that come with a sponge to basically tub the hair away

And I think mist babies stay still during sex, I havnt felt mine move at all an we generally have sex 1 or 2 times a day lol

Feel exhausted today after shopping in town with my daughter. First outing without pull ups on, complete success thank god. Really want to buy some things for baby but I know it's still too soon, not sure how much longer I can control myself though

oasis6918 said:
How come it's too soon? Your 24 weeks aren't you? x

I'm 25 weeks today, but my cousin lost a baby at 26 weeks, and it just makes me paranoid that something will go wrong, so I won't buy anything till im at least 30 weeks. The only things I have bought are the maternity/ nursing bra I got today, breast pads as I'm leaking already and some nipple cream as it was half price x

Ah I see, well what ever makes you feel more comfortable hun. You haven't got long though :) I haven't bought much myself but I have a lot left from lo x

oasis6918 said:
Ah I see, well what ever makes you feel more comfortable hun. You haven't got long though :) I haven't bought much myself but I have a lot left from lo x

I won't have to buy much either I have loads of clothes from my daughter, just need some summer stuff like hats as my first was a winter baby. 15 weeks is a long time, never really understand why people think there is so much to get to be honest x

Never seen vampire diaries tbh but am having early night.

I feel the same, got 16w left - that's ages to me :)

I'm sure the next 14 weeks will go slow for me but I have only 48 days left at work, with bank holidays, weekends and holiday's booked in I hope the weeks fly by x

I'm watching Britain's biggest loser, these weight losses are phenomenal. The lass that lost over 6st looks amazing. It's motivating me now not to eat so much crap for the next 14 weeks x

My god, just checked and I only have 33 days left to work before finishing end of May. Can't believe that! Got so much to do as well!

Argh so annoyed at Britain's biggest loser! I really dislike that Jessie, obviously she has worked amazingly hard to lose so much weight but oh my god she's such a horrible person I wish someone else had one someone who deserved it (deserved it as in I nicer, politer person who didn't keep spitting their dummy out etc) rant over.......
How's everyone else's evening going? w

Gooooooood evening all -hope everyone is well,

Thought I would pop in before I tootle off for an early night -charlie bump decided he could dance if he wanted at silly o'clock this morning :p -so after 5 trips to the loo through the night I was up at 6:15am and went for a bath -where he danced some more before I fell asleep in the bath for an hour :D. I swear he is either doing aerobics in there, using his umbilical cord as a skipping rope, or has learnt the time warp as I swear I get a lump to the left and then a lump to the right :rotflmao: - still at least he is nice and active bless his little socks.
Luckily I got my customary hour or so on the sofa this afternoon, Im turning into an old lady -I "must" have my afternoon nap :p

We nipped out this morning to sort a few things out and if anyone has a POUNDLAND (I think thats what its called -I will check) near them they have packs of 3 "face towels" in the baby section -now a lot of their stuff seems really cheap n thin but these are super fluffy n squishy -the boys are 1 each of yellow/blue/white and then obviously the girly ones have pink instead of blue -they are 12" square so I got 2 packs and once I know they wash ok (tomorrow) Im off to clear them out as they will be great for delicate skin, burp clothes and general mopping ups.
Im all packed now :clap: -so Im pretty much set to go *gulp* -we need to nip into Mansfield next week so Im using my Boots points to get his bath, changing mat and nappy bucket for no pennies :sign0151: and that should be us done until he arrives -Im still fending off folks trying to buy him loads, I think I have convinced them that we are sorted and would really appretiate them waiting until we know his size, length etc and then they can buy what they want (as long as there are no ears :nono:)

Sweetchant1lly -don't worry about drinking fruit juice -even when Im not pregnant I begrudge using syns on it -but I have had a glass every day whilst pregnant as it helps you absorb iron and I haven't had any constipation at all :cross:, I drink loads of water too mind -but I always have. Have you tried diluting fruit juice with sparkling water? it would make it go further and its really refreshing.
I also have 1pt of semi milk every night as well -so if charlie doesn't have good bones I will be amazed :p.
I have followed SW loosly but made allowances for being pregnant and I haven't gained weight yet - mind I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks but at last count I was 3.5lb lighter than when I started and to be honest now I only have 5+1 week to go I don't think I will bother with the scales until just before I go into hospital (just so I can see what a difference it makes).
I lost 11st before I fell pregnant so as soon as chaliebump is here and Im back on my feet Im determined to get the rest off -

Right thats me off to the land of nod....
Sleep well all....

Cas3 said:
Ah I missed biggest loser, I can start to count down, 21 days to I meet my baby! I'm not buying alot this time most things I still got from my lo just need to buy a few bits x

Kevin won, he really deserved it I was hoping it'd be him x

Back