Pregnancy and Slimming World

Oo I love egg noodles (the dried type) with chopped up bacon and mushrooms with soy sauce yum!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
It's free if you make it up with water or use your milk from your A if you use marg syn the marg

X x x

Awesome I never use all my milk allowance anyway xx

mummyClark said:
Awesome I never use all my milk allowance anyway xx

I always keep a thing of smash in the house for the days I can't be bothered peeling and boiling spuds lol, and tinned baby carrots. Great for a quick lazy on plan meal!

X x x

Oh my god, has anyone seen sky news about the baby boy found dead dumped at a waste site? They think the mother may need help coping with her loss?! I'm so angry how people can do this. At the risk of starting an arguement because I'm not sorry if this offends anyone as it's my opinion but any person who disposes of a baby with their rubbish deserves to be executed publicly Grrrr I'm so annoyed. Why do I even read the news :(

oasis6918 said:
Oh my god, has anyone seen sky news about the baby boy found dead dumped at a waste site? They think the mother may need help coping with her loss?! I'm so angry how people can do this. At the risk of starting an arguement because I'm not sorry if this offends anyone as it's my opinion but any person who disposes of a baby with their rubbish deserves to be executed publicly Grrrr I'm so annoyed. Why do I even read the news :(

Just seen it, feel so sorry for the man that found the baby. The mother must have had some severe psychological problem to throw a dead baby in with the recycling.

That man must have been in shock, I can't imagine anything worse than finding a dead body let alone that of a child or baby. I think it'd really mess me up if I'd found it x

Same here, plus the body wouldn't be in pristine condition would it, who knows how long it takes to get into the sorting centre, plus the possible crushings in the weight of the rubbish, makes me feel sick

There's a women really wound me up in the ttc section banging on about how she won't allow herself to get pregnant while her bmi is above 25 and making it sound like we're all irresponsible for getting pregnant while overweight. Grrr

That's ridiculous, try not to let her wind you up. That's just her opinion, and in my opinion things like that are rubbish. There's lots of us with a bmi over 25 and were all going to have gorgeous, healthy beautiful babies x

I know people with normal bmi can have problems childbirth is just one of those unknowns where anything can and does happen, if our bodies weren't able to cope with pregnancy and childbirth then we wouldn't have conceived!

X x x

Just ignore those people, she's probably someone who is actually trying to conceive but having problems and blaming her weight. The body is a wonderful machine, if it can't cope it won't let you conceive, hence why people who are massively overweight ie bmi of 45+ or those that are extremely underweight find it difficult to conceive. All I can say is she won't be welcome on this board if she does conceive x

That's what I thought tbh she sounds a bit bitter. I just think what she's saying is insensitive to those who are overweight and ttc, she's trying to make them feel ashamed and it's rude and unfair.

Anyway, went to see an old lady with dementia I work with to give her, her meds. She usually doesn't know who you are or talk about much more than the weather but I went in and she took one look at me and said "oh your the pregnant one, it's only going to be a small baby, you do know it's a girl don't you" and that was all I got out of her! So bizarre!

X x x

Well I know it's bad when I'm at that stage in pregnancy with my spd and sciatica too that I have to let hubby know if I'm 'available' in advance ha ha. Who says romance is dead lmfao! x

oasis6918 said:
Well I know it's bad when I'm at that stage in pregnancy with my spd and sciatica too that I have to let hubby know if I'm 'available' in advance ha ha. Who says romance is dead lmfao! x

Lol!

I thought my back had gone the other morning, I'd done a sleep in at work and I hadn't slept well it's a horrible bed and I got up and just thought oh no, not yet! Lol it's works fault I have a dippy back they didn't give me manual handling and had me rolling people and I slipped a disk!

X x x

oasis6918 said:

Lol so funny, I have issues with having severe cramp coming on at the most inappropriate times :0

Oh great, i really dont want to know what i will weigh by then..im going to be mahouusive lol

I think all hospitals must do things differently as my friend just had a c-section and she wasnt weighed or anythng and had no swabs done...just bloods and was given tablets.

Are there different anesthetics then? As there is NO way i will be put to sleep. I had an epidural last time, and was fine.

Hope everyone is okay x

Hi everyone,
Hospitals seem to do alot of things different so they may not weigh or swab you, I didnt mind being weighed they don't comment and I only put on a few pounds. Anesthetics are usually spinial or general most people have spinial as its the safest option for you and baby. I almost had both at my birth, as they wanted to give me a general after my baby was born but there was noway I was going miss out on meeting her and I didn't like the idea of being put to sleep.

Thank you gordielass glad you a lovely holiday, Hollie is 4 wks today and I had her weighed earlier and she is 8.6lbs so doing well. Who's bump arriving next on here? I know june is a busy mth! lots of bubas :)

My bmi was round 30 when I book in and mw said that was fine, I was only put as a high risks cos of having previous section and I had a healthy pregnancy blood pressure very low and my baby was a good size too, take no notice of her I've know plenty of women wiv high bmi had healthy babies, wow ur friends baby was big x

My hubby's cousin had a scan today her baby is 6lbs ish and she's not due for another 8 weeks they've told her to expect an 11lber!

Lots of big babies these days, think it may be something to do with food having so many "extras" put into them perhaps? As two girls size 10 and 12 have had 9+lb babies in the last month. Whereas you speak to grannies and there babies were 6lbs and 7lbs was considered a big un.

Any thoughts? I think it's really interesting because there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why someone has a big baby

X x x

mummyClark said:
Lol so funny, I have issues with having severe cramp coming on at the most inappropriate times :0

I sympathise with u - it's almost guaranteed now & u end up pacing the floors instead lol

And while we r on the subject .... Nipples r off limits & it ain't going down well lol

Back