Pregnancy and Slimming World

i felt exactly the same about fruit and veg for a good few weeks in my first trimester aswell, the thought of it made me ill,,, i made myself soups which was one way of getting some veg in, but the piles of bread and butter along side really not helping!!

so it has to be extra easy.. ok im not so good with the third super free will have to see how i get on with that!!

what are you eating on an average good day ??

Well we were 55 mins late going into our appointment as they were having a problem with their computers so I was getting a bit nervous whilst waiting but it was deffo worth the wait, scan went great!!!

Baby is measuring average, so no whopper for me, good times!!!!

was meant to be having internal scan to check placenta but the fab scanogropher tipped the bed back so my head was down & feet were in the air & she did have to press really hard against my pubic bone but managed to check my cervix is all clear, no naughty placenta blocking the exit & I didn't have to have the internal, yey!!! So relieved!!!!!!! Wish I hadn't bothered shaving now, it was a right mission, lol!!!!xx

i felt exactly the same about fruit and veg for a good few weeks in my first trimester aswell, the thought of it made me ill,,, i made myself soups which was one way of getting some veg in, but the piles of bread and butter along side really not helping!!

so it has to be extra easy.. ok im not so good with the third super free will have to see how i get on with that!!

what are you eating on an average good day ??

Not alot sw friendly that's for sure. Have toast for breakfast as can't stomach the thought of milk or porridge (that used to be one of my sw staple breakfasts)

dinner is tinned soup or a sandwich or something and tea is whatever my husband cooks As i haven't cooked for about 6 weeks now. I am literally not fancying anything at the moment :-( x

Well we were 55 mins late going into our appointment as they were having a problem with their computers so I was getting a bit nervous whilst waiting but it was deffo worth the wait, scan went great!!!

Baby is measuring average, so no whopper for me, good times!!!!

was meant to be having internal scan to check placenta but the fab scanogropher tipped the bed back so my head was down & feet were in the air & she did have to press really hard against my pubic bone but managed to check my cervix is all clear, no naughty placenta blocking the exit & I didn't have to have the internal, yey!!! So relieved!!!!!!! Wish I hadn't bothered shaving now, it was a right mission, lol!!!!xx

Haha i remembered waiting until i was in labour to shave. Could not see a bloody thing asked my husband to check and he laughed his socks off as it looked ridiculus haha.

Glad it all went well for u xx

Laura - If you only want tinned soups but want to try and stay on plan - check out the healthy extra list online. There are some tinned soups that would count as a hex b choice. I'm not trying to say that you SHOULD be on plan (I've never been pregnant - hence stalking on here for some leftover babydust!!) but that it might give you some options. HTH

Thanks everyone, not a lot going on here since the sweep, nothing had changed! Well apart from baby's position, he's now back to back. Anyone experienced a back to back birth? I've been doing everything to try and get him to move back, I've heard it can make labour longer and more painful..... Anyway, onwards with the induction tonight!!! X

Thanks everyone, not a lot going on here since the sweep, nothing had changed! Well apart from baby's position, he's now back to back. Anyone experienced a back to back birth? I've been doing everything to try and get him to move back, I've heard it can make labour longer and more painful..... Anyway, onwards with the induction tonight!!! X

Naughty baby moving, I've not experienced back to back sorry, I hope its OK for you!! I didn't realise you were being induced this evening, hope you're keeping busy today, I'd be reet clock watching all day otherwise!!

Naughty baby moving, I've not experienced back to back sorry, I hope its OK for you!! I didn't realise you were being induced this evening, hope you're keeping busy today, I'd be reet clock watching all day otherwise!!

I've completely blitzed the house - it's now spotless for when we get home.... Midwife told me not to sit down, keep moving to move the baby back so I'm trying to keep busy!! Believe me I'm still clock watching.....

I've completely blitzed the house - it's now spotless for when we get home.... Midwife told me not to sit down, keep moving to move the baby back so I'm trying to keep busy!! Believe me I'm still clock watching.....

I bet your so excited B! What time have you got to go to hospital? Xx

I'm hoping I do some nesting and give the house a good blitz before the baby arrives but I didn't last time & then hubs didn't clean up whilst I was in hospital so when I came out the house was a tip, I was fuming, he wont be making that mistake this time!!!

I'll be thinking of you at 6!! :)

Thinking of you!

I was induced with my first and hated it :-(

I don't know about anyone else but am 7 weeks and SW has gone out the window. Morning/all day sickness has started and the only things going down ok are carbs :-(

I figure just have to grin and bear it until it eases then get back on track!

Aw wow ……..GOOD LUCK B!! Sending you all the vibes in the world for a pleasant and easy labour!!! xx

Thinking of you!

I don't know about anyone else but am 7 weeks and SW has gone out the window. Morning/all day sickness has started and the only things going down ok are carbs :-(

I know how you feel about the carbs! I've been a carb monster since I found out... Im 16 weeks now and I just can't stop eating them :-( I've gone off fruit and veg too. Give me chocolate and carbs any day!

Thinking of you!

Me too. I had my official 12 week nhs dating scan today so i am due 30th June 2012 and 11wk 3 days so not far out from last period dates. I haven't been able to stick to sw either its gone out of the window completely :-(

Good luck with your induction B! Xx

Back