Pregnancy and Slimming World

I guess I must b 3rd at 18wks along, unless there's any1 out there between me n Safia? This is my 1st pregnancy n I must say I'v been really lucky so far - no sickness as such just bout 1wk of nausea 4 a few hours in the evenin n no real aches or pains 2 mention (so far anyway! lol!), other than tender boobs! lol! :D

Happy to report I've weighed myself today and have maintained which I know isn't as good as a loss but I'm happy with that I know for a fact if I wasn't be extra conscious I would of gained a few pounds! Hope all is well and happy Mother's Day to all you mums and all us mums to be xxxx

I guess I must b 3rd at 18wks along, unless there's any1 out there between me n Safia? This is my 1st pregnancy n I must say I'v been really lucky so far - no sickness as such just bout 1wk of nausea 4 a few hours in the evenin n no real aches or pains 2 mention (so far anyway! lol!), other than tender boobs! lol! :D

That's great. I have had all the "typical" symptoms. Nausea, vomiting,heartburn,headaches,spotty skin,leg ache (restless leg...that's so annoying) fatigue. Boo!!! X

I'm 21 weeks and due on the 16th of July x

I'm 21 weeks and due on the 19th of July, there's loads if ladies I know that are due around our time! Kate Middleton is around our date too! I'm not royalist but still it's nice to know she's also having a girl ;)

So I'm near the end of this wee group then, all u lucky ladies will get meet yer babies b4 me! lol! My next scan is 29th March n the m/wife reckons they mite chance my date at that but I doubt it'l change enuf 2 change the order we'r in! lol! :)

Happy Mother's/Mother's-to-be Day! :)

Looks like i will be rejoining group this thursday, i just cant control my eating anymore so need more discipline. It will be a new group as i dont like my old c so hopefully i wiill like it x

How funny I keep contemplating rejoining but it just narks me knowing that I have to pay even though in expected to gain about .5-1ib a week! I think they should do some sort of discount for pregnant ladies I'm not saying free because I feel paying does spur you on but there should be something! There's a new male consultant that's opened a class near me I was thinking if trying his class never had a male consultant before could be interesting! Good luck with it I'll let you know if I join your foot steps this week as I'm in two minds myself :) xx

Im due 2nd june :) cant believe how fast 2nd tri went! Struggling with sleeping now :-( tried to sleep with a pillow but no luck. X

Im due 2nd june :) cant believe how fast 2nd tri went! Struggling with sleeping now :-( tried to sleep with a pillow but no luck. X

I cannot sleep well at all, every week I'm getting sick with some flipping bug or another fed up to the max... Roll on end of April :) x

Back