Pregnancy and Slimming World

Sorry 4 laughin hun! I don't think anybody gets that kinda pregnancy in real life tho. Even tho I'v been SUPER lucky so far I'm constantly waitin 4 sumthin 2 happen 2 ruin it all n considerin I'm only in2 my 27wk there's plenty of time left 4 disaster! lol! :) x

:banghead:Ive done it again gone off plan, i dont mind going off plan as long as i enjoy it but i hated it. I had a argument with hubby (can admit on here its my fault) and have just gone crazy and wasted money on junk food thats making me feel green now. Feeling upset too that i must have upset my hubby too through no fault of his so have been calming myself down all day and evening for when he comes home from work.

I'm poster kid for crap pregnancy. I so wanted a glowing one like you see in the movies xx
Movies are never realistic x
Have they given you a induction date yet, i bet she comes a day before than, my second daughter did that x

Sorry 4 laughin hun! I don't think anybody gets that kinda pregnancy in real life tho. Even tho I'v been SUPER lucky so far I'm constantly waitin 4 sumthin 2 happen 2 ruin it all n considerin I'm only in2 my 27wk there's plenty of time left 4 disaster! lol! :) x

Ugh laughter is the best medicine my mom told me that. I've been seriously unlucky but hey ho time almost up.. As for you.. You're getting the movie star birth where your waters break in shops lol jokes. You'll be perfect xx

Movies are never realistic x
Have they given you a induction date yet, i bet she comes a day before than, my second daughter did that x

Saturday is induction day. Not sure of time you have to ring up at 7 to check. Imogen came day before induction lol x

Mmm last time despite giving me numerous scans the last 2 weeks before my son was born there was actually no water left to be broken! Saturday isn't far off and the on and off symptoms like your having are i think your body getting ready. I had crampy feeling with daughter 2 and had her 2 days after those feelings but i did have a smear test on the day i got those cramps, have they not given you one yet x

Mmm last time despite giving me numerous scans the last 2 weeks before my son was born there was actually no water left to be broken! Saturday isn't far off and the on and off symptoms like your having are i think your body getting ready. I had crampy feeling with daughter 2 and had her 2 days after those feelings but i did have a smear test on the day i got those cramps, have they not given you one yet x

A smear? No I haven't had one due to being pregnant. I just don't want to get my hopes up anymore x

Thats weird i think every pct is different than, they couldnt wait to give it to me, just to get rid of me lol but shame non of them worked x
Oh god hubbys gonna be back real soon and i feel awful, my tummy hurts and hes gonna know i been bingeing and not be very happy :mad:

Ugh laughter is the best medicine my mom told me that. I've been seriously unlucky but hey ho time almost up.. As for you.. You're getting the movie star birth where your waters break in shops lol jokes. You'll be perfect xx

Lol! Yeah that sounds just like sumthin that wud happen 2 me! Knowin my luck I'l go early while still at work or sumthin embarassinl like that! lol! :D

Thats weird i think every pct is different than, they couldnt wait to give it to me, just to get rid of me lol but shame non of them worked x
Oh god hubbys gonna be back real soon and i feel awful, my tummy hurts and hes gonna know i been bingeing and not be very happy :mad:

I'm sure yer hubby understand yer hormonal etc n u's can sort everything out xx

Aw can you smooth things over? I'm sure he will be ok after day to cool off :) x

Back