Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm having an attack of the hormones and have almost convinced myself hubby hates me!!
So I cried this morning and told him he hated me... Not sure he knew what to say/do! He has gone out for the day and will b stopping by later to get changed for a night out - hope he now doesn't hate me!! :-(

I'm having an attack of the hormones and have almost convinced myself hubby hates me!!
So I cried this morning and told him he hated me... Not sure he knew what to say/do! He has gone out for the day and will b stopping by later to get changed for a night out - hope he now doesn't hate me!! :-(

I wouldn't worry huni it's all part and parcel of pregnancy isn't it! I burst into tears yesterday on my oh because he told me I'd bought too many rugs for our hallway! Needles to say he felt like crap and let me keep them! To be fair I did only. Need 2 but couldn't decide between 2 of them so I bought 3 and put the 3rd on the landing!

I have hateful thoughts towards him sometimes which are totally uncalled for he is amazing and does everything for me so I know it's just my hormones I do contain it quite well but occasionally I let rip! He just rolls his eyes and tries to give me a back rub or singing haha bless him :) x

Urghhh I keep getting out if breath just trying to turn over in bed is hard work! My back is killing me today :-( just my right side well it's more my hip my god it's like tooth ache! Sharp digs :-( awful! Other than that this memory firm mattress topper must be doing something right because I was only up 3 times last night which is a record for me! Normally every 2 hours I'm up :-( x
I sympathize with turning in bed, its a task and half and every time i turn i need a wee lol. Baby must be on right side that digging in, my madam is on the left side and she does love digging that little bum into my ribs. Lol dont worry you'l soon be up every 2 hours again feeding baby :p x

Don't worry hun i'm sure he'l understand and might even act like nothing happened when he comes back home. This pregnancy and my first 2 i was ok with my moods but with my last pregnancy i was mad and was always picking an argument with my husband, my last pregnancy was a baby boy and he's as fiery as me now :D whereas my girls are really gentle x

I sympathize with turning in bed, its a task and half and every time i turn i need a wee lol. Baby must be on right side that digging in, my madam is on the left side and she does love digging that little bum into my ribs. Lol dont worry you'l soon be up every 2 hours again feeding baby :p x

Eeeeeek I know so I'm enjoying the little extra sleep as much as poss :) x

Well I've been very naught today and feel guilty but bloods are ok! I've grumbled and eaten sweets :-( I haven't gone crazy but I'm cracking up! I really am struggling now I need a break! Anyway that aside looking forward to snuggling up with my oh and watching the voice seen as I haven't seen him all week :) will be having SW friendly nibbles later though instead of sweets tut tut xx

I've been told so many horror stories about the health workers! My mum kicked one out of her house when she had my brother because if how rude she was! Can you refuse to have their help if you want to? Or do you have to have them?

To be honest you'd have more grief to refuse them as they'd think you had something to hide or weren't coping etc.

My husband kicked out the midwife that came for the 5 day checkup for my son because she was so rude, we ended up having to take him to the hospital to get his checkup. i also hate the fact that instead of being apologetic for turning up late they think we should be grateful that they turned up! x

True! Like we NEED them there or something!

I had my final ultrasound today. The doctor confirmed the loss - I have a d&c booked for Tuesday. I wanted to wish everyone the best of luck.

I will check in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.

Thank you ladies. I'm absolutely devastated. I think my body just gave in to the grief this evening as my miscarriage has started with a vengeance. I hadn't expected that and had decided to come to my mothers house 200 miles away for the weekend as I didn't want my very perceptive 5 yo to be exposed to my grief. I just want to be home with my hubby now but can't drive, and if I was being sensible, I would be glad that my son isn't witnessing me go through this - the pain, the tears, the pacing etc. My mam is wonderful. She's a rock right now despite the fact she is I'll with pneumonia. I am 9 weeks today.

I had elected for the d&c as the hospital said they would bury any genetic material in a angels plot in a cemetery in my home city - I am horrified at the idea of flushing away the sac - even though it is actually empty. Empty or not, that is the grand sum of my 9 weeks of pregnancy that I came to really love. Damn hormones.

I am so sorry for the bummer of a post. You have all been so kind and supportive of my pregnancy - I guess I just wanted some company at this moment in time.

I haven't really shared any of this with my friends - my best friend is herself pregnant. She has been beyond supportive and understanding - giving me love and space and compassion all at the same time as I have worried about the viability of my baby.

All my love

Gemmalina

So sorry to hear this xo

very tired & I have toothache again! :(

To be honest you'd have more grief to refuse them as they'd think you had something to hide or weren't coping etc.

True! Like we NEED them there or something!

So sorry to hear this xo

very tired & I have toothache again! :(
Aww hun can the dentist not do anything for the toothache x

Well I've been very naught today and feel guilty but bloods are ok! I've grumbled and eaten sweets :-( I haven't gone crazy but I'm cracking up! I really am struggling now I need a break! Anyway that aside looking forward to snuggling up with my oh and watching the voice seen as I haven't seen him all week :) will be having SW friendly nibbles later though instead of sweets tut tut xx
Your bloods were ok so dont be guilty but be careful hun, not long to go now before you can enjoy your sweeties x

Your bloods were ok so dont be guilty but be careful hun, not long to go now before you can enjoy your sweeties x

Yeah I know! I'm ok again today just lost my rag yesterday and felt very sorry for myself! Anyway today is a new day! We are supposed to be going to the hospital for parent education either though my fiancé has two kids already my midwife insists we go! But with it being Father's Day we have 2 dads and grandads to get round so I don't know if I'm going to bother! X

Aww hun can the dentist not do anything for the toothache x

Extraction is the only option but after lots of research I'm just not happy to have it done while pregnant.
It's not sore today so maybe just the frosted flakes & cold milk got to it last night,lol!

There's a big debate on FB over having the whooping cough vaccine or not!

Can I just ask about what you discovered re: tooth extraction in pregnancy? I'm due to have one out in a few weeks have been reassured that its fine but I'm nervous now I've read this...

So sorry for your loss but understandably your not thinking clearly which is allowed you need time to heal. I know what you mean about tge d&c as i had one 4 yrs ago and i felt ranging mad as it was so clinical the way they talked. It will get easier with time but allow them emtions to come X

Thank you ladies. I'm absolutely devastated. I think my body just gave in to the grief this evening as my miscarriage has started with a vengeance. I hadn't expected that and had decided to come to my mothers house 200 miles away for the weekend as I didn't want my very perceptive 5 yo to be exposed to my grief. I just want to be home with my hubby now but can't drive, and if I was being sensible, I would be glad that my son isn't witnessing me go through this - the pain, the tears, the pacing etc. My mam is wonderful. She's a rock right now despite the fact she is I'll with pneumonia. I am 9 weeks today.

I had elected for the d&c as the hospital said they would bury any genetic material in a angels plot in a cemetery in my home city - I am horrified at the idea of flushing away the sac - even though it is actually empty. Empty or not, that is the grand sum of my 9 weeks of pregnancy that I came to really love. Damn hormones.

I am so sorry for the bummer of a post. You have all been so kind and supportive of my pregnancy - I guess I just wanted some company at this moment in time.

I haven't really shared any of this with my friends - my best friend is herself pregnant. She has been beyond supportive and understanding - giving me love and space and compassion all at the same time as I have worried about the viability of my baby.

All my love

Gemmalina

Well ladies I went to the parent education class and actually learnt loads!!! Plus I got to witness my fiancé wearing the pregnancy suit which was amazing especially when he had to bend down and pick up a pen haha! Really glad I went, we got some much from it with regards to baby first aid, baby sleeping, bathing, feeding, labour and other things! I'd recommends it :)
Only slight snag is that the room we were in was extremely hot with no air con and OMG my ankles and fingers are now huge! Really suffering with alot of water, seriously painful trapped wind and constipation!!! Ohhh the joys of pregnancy eh!
Hope everyone else has had a lovely day
Xx

Can I just ask about what you discovered re: tooth extraction in pregnancy? I'm due to have one out in a few weeks have been reassured that its fine but I'm nervous now I've read this...

Many dentists are happy to do it & one of my friend's even had an extraction a few weeks before her baby arrived. Some research suggested that stress wasn't good. I'm not going to tell you as it's all available on Google & I'm taking my own opinion from it -you may read it differently. Basically I am majorly phobic of the dentist & get myself very very worked up about it. It took gas & air to get my last tooth out (which I'm not allowed while pregnant). I'd rather wait until baby is here but if I develop an infection before then I will have no choice but to have it extracted.

Well ladies I went to the parent education class and actually learnt loads!!! Plus I got to witness my fiancé wearing the pregnancy suit which was amazing especially when he had to bend down and pick up a pen haha! Really glad I went, we got some much from it with regards to baby first aid, baby sleeping, bathing, feeding, labour and other things! I'd recommends it :)
Only slight snag is that the room we were in was extremely hot with no air con and OMG my ankles and fingers are now huge! Really suffering with alot of water, seriously painful trapped wind and constipation!!! Ohhh the joys of pregnancy eh!
Xx

Glad the class went well xo

Many dentists are happy to do it & one of my friend's even had an extraction a few weeks before her baby arrived. Some research suggested that stress wasn't good. I'm not going to tell you as it's all available on Google & I'm taking my own opinion from it -you may read it differently. Basically I am majorly phobic of the dentist & get myself very very worked up about it. It took gas & air to get my last tooth out (which I'm not allowed while pregnant). I'd rather wait until baby is here but if I develop an infection before then I will have no choice but to have it extracted.

Thanks :) I won't be googling as it'll it stress me out further and I'd rather avoid that given my current stress levels. Just looking for advice but can see why you'd rather not say anything. Was a bit concerned obviously as my dentist was certain things would be fine and seeing an opposing opinion freaked me out a bit! I don't like the dentists but I'm not phobic, I've had teeth out under local before and it wasn't a issue. What concerns me most is the safety of the anaesthetic and also the fact that I'll not be able to take painkillers afterwards. I'd prefer to leave it until baby's here if possible but then I'll be worrying about infection and miscarriage risks... I don't feel like I can win with this one :/

Extraction is the only option but after lots of research I'm just not happy to have it done while pregnant.
It's not sore today so maybe just the frosted flakes & cold milk got to it last night,lol!

There's a big debate on FB over having the whooping cough vaccine or not!

I missed my whooping cough injection appointment it was on tuesday but i would have it unless they mess me around in giving me an appointment. I remember when loads of parents refused the mmr jab and now there is a rise in measles so i wouldnt want to take the risk but its up to the individual what they want to have or their child to have :) x

Xx
They only have anti natal classes here which were not very good, your parent education class sounds much more interesting and more proactive x
Its my third day back on plan and i feel so much more better apart from the peeing which is driving me crazy x

Back