Pregnancy and Slimming World

Lol i wish i could jump on a gym ball through the night but my son has become clever and if he cant feel me next to him he will wake up and scream the house down! Need to do something about his clingyness. C sections and episiostomy the 3rd degree and more ones are really hard to recover from, i had 360 episotomy with my first and it took me a couple of months to recover and plus they stitched me up so tight it hurt to even have sex for many months!!! Keep cool and drink tonnes of water and that should keep any further water retention at bay during the heatwave, just wish i could take my own advice but the toilet trips are driving me crazy so not drinking a lot now.
Fingers crossed that at your 6 weeks checkup everything is back to normal. Hunger is normal especially with breastfeeding, i didnt even breastfeed and i was ravenous after having my children lol, the problem starts with what you eat to satisfy that hunger and in my case it was junk so put on loads of weight after having babies. But i think you mentioned you still eating healthy because of you diabetes so i bet you will have lost more weight by you appointment on the 5th. Your really lucky i wish this baby is a sleeper like my second one was and not a every 2 hour feeder like my 1st and 3rd! x

Hia, I'm sick to death of toilet trips too! It's much harder for you though, I used to get comfy in bed then need a wee when I was pregnant so annoying! At least now I can go quickly and whizz back before Poppy screams the house down! She's getting more and more alert by the day, she's started waking for feeds which is brill! My friend had that episiotomy thing ouch!!!! She couldn't have sec for 6 months it was too painful for her! I'm hoping too that everything has gone back to normal my blood pressure seems to have stabilised so that's good! Just fingers crossed te diabetes has gone too I hated having to prick myself and inject plus watch everything I ate! My meals are healthy but I am having the odd few sweets and choc I'm 2 stone down so far! Going to start dieting properly once I've had my 6 wk check up in 4 weeks! :) can't wait! I've been heft with a over hang at the sides of my stomach isn't a horrid so I'm hoping that will ping back abit when I lose weight! I can't believe how hungry I am! I wasn't hungry at all from 31wks but now can't stop thinking about food I'm sick of going into the kitchen opening the cupboards staring at then then walking back into the living room haha! I need to go shopping!! I really hope things get moving for you soon huni not long now! :)

Hi ladies, the scan went great! Bubba is exactly where she's meant to be (ive a feeling im having a girl this time) and heart was fluttering away! Measures in at 7 weeks which is correct with my dates! The sense of relief when we saw that little bubba on the screen was amazing :) feel so much better now! Xx

Hi ladies, the scan went great! Bubba is exactly where she's meant to be (ive a feeling im having a girl this time) and heart was fluttering away! Measures in at 7 weeks which is correct with my dates! The sense of relief when we saw that little bubba on the screen was amazing :) feel so much better now! Xx

That's great news sammy xo

Great news and glad everything went ok for you Sammy. Today i went for a 4d scan but baby was being awkward and not remotely helpful in showing his face, so the women was kind and said no point in buying the dvd (which is good as ATM I am a bit skint). But also found out I am having aboy (which I thought anyways) but he is so stubborn like my charles was, lol!

Yay for another boy hunny! :) boo for him being stubborn though :( we had a 4d scan with jack and it was amazing, will probably do the same with thia little bean :) xx

So glad to hear everything went well today and you got to see baby x

I am so tired! How do you manage sleep with 3 littles already Safia? My 2 have two different sleep patterns and baby seems to be different again. I've still pain down in my pelvis and my back which has made sleeping near impossible. There's a big cbeebies event today though that we have tickets for so I need to get up.

Thanks. Yep apparently so. I think my parents had a new car one day then it was written off so that's why they say it x

Lol i'm used to the lack of sleep but i do take advantage of hubby on his days off and put him on babysitting duty while i get some decent sleep x
Hope your having better sleep tonight xxx

Hia, I'm sick to death of toilet trips too! It's much harder for you though, I used to get comfy in bed then need a wee when I was pregnant so annoying! At least now I can go quickly and whizz back before Poppy screams the house down! She's getting more and more alert by the day, she's started waking for feeds which is brill! My friend had that episiotomy thing ouch!!!! She couldn't have sec for 6 months it was too painful for her! I'm hoping too that everything has gone back to normal my blood pressure seems to have stabilised so that's good! Just fingers crossed te diabetes has gone too I hated having to prick myself and inject plus watch everything I ate! My meals are healthy but I am having the odd few sweets and choc I'm 2 stone down so far! Going to start dieting properly once I've had my 6 wk check up in 4 weeks! :) can't wait! I've been heft with a over hang at the sides of my stomach isn't a horrid so I'm hoping that will ping back abit when I lose weight! I can't believe how hungry I am! I wasn't hungry at all from 31wks but now can't stop thinking about food I'm sick of going into the kitchen opening the cupboards staring at then then walking back into the living room haha! I need to go shopping!! I really hope things get moving for you soon huni not long now! :)
Lol thats why i'm still awake, as soon as i'm about to nod off i need the loo and when i get back into bed i cant get comfy so cant get to sleep plus its sooo hot tonight even with the fan on. Talking about dieting my diet has become so unhealthy i dread to think of how much i will weigh after having baby but I have lost weight before and would have been near or at target now so i'm sure i can do it again and be at target at this time next year. You are doing so well eating healthy with a few treats, i went a bit mad with the treats after having my other childrens so will need to control myself this time round. Got a trip to the seaside tomorrow which i'm dreading but this trip will be impossible after baby is here so want to take the children now so that they can enjoy themselves with both parents full attention xxx

Lol i'm used to the lack of sleep but i do take advantage of hubby on his days off and put him on babysitting duty while i get some decent sleep x
Hope your having better sleep tonight xxx

Nope still awake. Not long home from fireworks actually xo

K, question for you all. Not sure if I've just forgotten this from before but does/has anyone had stabbing pains in their bits at 25 weeks? I've also noticed my nipples leaking tonight. Scared I'm actually gona go into early labour with this one cause I'm so sore down there.

Great news and glad everything went ok for you Sammy. Today i went for a 4d scan but baby was being awkward and not remotely helpful in showing his face, so the women was kind and said no point in buying the dvd (which is good as ATM I am a bit skint). But also found out I am having aboy (which I thought anyways) but he is so stubborn like my charles was, lol!
Ooo a little boy, congratulations xxx

K, question for you all. Not sure if I've just forgotten this from before but does/has anyone had stabbing pains in their bits at 25 weeks? I've also noticed my nipples leaking tonight. Scared I'm actually gona go into early labour with this one cause I'm so sore down there.

With each pregnancy i've felt sore down there sooner than the last. With this pregnancy i felt sore and painful sharp pains from around week 15! I think its also because baby can dip in and out of our pelvis as its not our first pregnancies, particularly if you've been walking a bit i find everything is more swollen and sore down there from the pressure of the baby. I've never had leaky boobs but have heard of some women leaking milk early in their pregnancy and they have had full term babies. But as with anything you never know so if your not sure do visit your midwife or doc especially if you start getting contraction pain x x x
The joys of pregnancy lol x

My boobs have already started leaking a little bit hunny and im only 7 weeks! Its not much, but I think its pobaby because I breastfed jack for a year so I only stopped breastfeeding in april which isn't long ago so im guessing thats why. Even with my first pregnancy I started leaking around 25 weeks, and I carried jack to 39 weeks so it's probably nothing, just your body remembering sooner what needs to be done and doing it xx

Bunny yay a boy! That's lovely news!

Sammy congrats on a great scan.

The heat girls o m g!!!!! I have a terrible headache. I feel sick. The kids are miserable with the heat. Today's going to be fun. How's everyone else coping?

Bunny yay a boy! That's lovely news!

Sammy congrats on a great scan.

The heat girls o m g!!!!! I have a terrible headache. I feel sick. The kids are miserable with the heat. Today's going to be fun. How's everyone else coping?

Coping?? I'm not!! Lol.

On Friday my class were playing rounders against teachers (I was keeping score) sitting in the heat for an hour nearly knocked me out!!

Today I have kept the blinds down to keep room cool! Last night was a killer with the heat! And baby boy was giving some strong kicks to tell me he wasn't happy!! :-(

Yep, I do like a shooting pain, painful but normal as had it a lot at the end with my last pregnancy!

Coping?? I'm not!! Lol.

On Friday my class were playing rounders against teachers (I was keeping score) sitting in the heat for an hour nearly knocked me out!!

Today I have kept the blinds down to keep room cool! Last night was a killer with the heat! And baby boy was giving some strong kicks to tell me he wasn't happy!! :-(

I am hating this God dame heat, but in my bedroom relaxing as hubby been sweet and took Charles to the park so I can have some time out without running around like a headless chicken. Popped outto shop to get an ice cream and that alone was a killer. God the blind down now and windows open so I can enjoy my book!

This heat sure is a killer - I have some coursework to do for uni - thought I'd sit out in the back garden to do it! Big mistake only lasted 15 mins - back inside now to the shade. Persevering with the work but boy don't I feel hot!

With each pregnancy i've felt sore down there sooner than the last. With this pregnancy i felt sore and painful sharp pains from around week 15! I think its also because baby can dip in and out of our pelvis as its not our first pregnancies, particularly if you've been walking a bit i find everything is more swollen and sore down there from the pressure of the baby. I've never had leaky boobs but have heard of some women leaking milk early in their pregnancy and they have had full term babies. But as with anything you never know so if your not sure do visit your midwife or doc especially if you start getting contraction pain x x x
The joys of pregnancy lol x

See my babies have never engaged nor have I ever went into labour myself. They didn't cope with breastfeeding so there's nothing really for my body to remember. I'm actually really starting to think I will end up in early labour with this one which unfortunately would mean an emergency section. So sore again today & nauseous with braxton hicks.

Why is it when your tired and just wana go to bed your sister in law turns up. Then your toddler decides to take his pull up off & smear the contents over his bed, walls, pjs & himself plus toys, cushions etc! I am finally climbing into bed now to lie under the fan. Im so warm. Still sore. Fed up of my bits hurting & my bump going crazy.

You've 13 weeks & a bit left before section time baby!

Anyone seen the due date list recently?

See my babies have never engaged nor have I ever went into labour myself. They didn't cope with breastfeeding so there's nothing really for my body to remember. I'm actually really starting to think I will end up in early labour with this one which unfortunately would mean an emergency section. So sore again today & nauseous with braxton hicks.

If the symptoms are unusual for you than i would go to your midwife, gp or consultant. The last time i was really sore i had thrush could it be something like that x
Hope you have a better night tonight, you must be so exhausted xxx

Back