Pregnancy and Slimming World

I've been lucky enough to b able to hold off the crying until I'm in the shower! Remember telling my work friend I now cry in the shower and she just laughed!!

It's hormones gone mad!! ;-) gotta be done tho! X

Hiya ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I'm 13w+4 today and I have been on sw for a year(with some breaks ooops) but I'm hoping to stick to it this pregnancy, last time I gained 4st =/ Id rather that not happen again lol. Since my nausea is subsideding I think it's a good time to get on the wagon =](I'm 13st 8-10lbs and have stayed this weight for 13 weeks, kinda pleased to Sts hehe). The plans the same I assume? (I do red and green days)

Hiya ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I'm 13w+4 today and I have been on sw for a year(with some breaks ooops) but I'm hoping to stick to it this pregnancy, last time I gained 4st =/ Id rather that not happen again lol. Since my nausea is subsideding I think it's a good time to get on the wagon =](I'm 13st 8-10lbs and have stayed this weight for 13 weeks, kinda pleased to Sts hehe). The plans the same I assume? (I do red and green days)
Morning Teenire and welcome..
Yes pretty much the same plan all round...
I'm currently 15+6 and had lost 3lb in first trimester.. Have since gained a lb (last week) so still 2lb down from pre-preg weight.. First baby and hoping to learn from friends n in-laws mistakes and keep any gain to a minimum...

BTW huge congratulations on your pregnancy :)

I could have sworn there were a few others due same time as me. Hope everyone is getting on well anyway :)
There prob is hun.. Maybe just don't log in as much anymore..
How are you? Not too long left now.. All sorted?

There prob is hun.. Maybe just don't log in as much anymore..
How are you? Not too long left now.. All sorted?

I'm not too bad just tired and busy hence why I've not been on much. Eldest started school and ds starts playgroup this week so it's all go. Yep I've everything in and the pram arrived about 15mins ago :-D
How's you?

Yes meeeee.... 2 weeks tomorrow I'm booked in for a c section. :)))

You all sorted? I'm having a vba2c so it could be anytime in October :)

I'm not too bad just tired and busy hence why I've not been on much. Eldest started school and ds starts playgroup this week so it's all go. Yep I've everything in and the pram arrived about 15mins ago :-D
How's you?
Am all good ta.. Ooh yay to the pram arriving :) I can't wait to have lotza baby stuff around me.. Make it more real.. But not making ANY purchases until after my "20" weeks (I'll be 22 weeks having that)..

You all sorted? I'm having a vba2c so it could be anytime in October :)[/QUOTE]

Wow vba2c, your brave, I've had 2 c sections too, I did consider vbac last time but changed my mind. Have you had any natural or just 2 csections?

I'm oct 3rd! :) so just over 4 weeks left for me :) x

How's you?
Am all good ta.. Ooh yay to the pram arriving :) I can't wait to have lotza baby stuff around me.. Make it more real.. But not making ANY purchases until after my "20" weeks (I'll be 22 weeks having that)..

This is my 3rd so there's always something kiddie in the house. I waited till 12 weeks then bought bits and pieces. I've only bought the main stuff in the last few weeks though.

You all sorted? I'm having a vba2c so it could be anytime in October :)

Wow vba2c, your brave, I've had 2 c sections too, I did consider vbac last time but changed my mind. Have you had any natural or just 2 csections?

Nope I've never been given the xhance before. Have done lots of research and found a good care provider who is very pro vba2c and has had 32 successful ones.

I'm oct 3rd! :) so just over 4 weeks left for me :) x

Oh it'll go so quick Cai! :) I think this whole pregnancy has gone quick for me.

Am so jealous of all you lot :( lol

Before you know it you'll be here x

=] had my scan today, now 13wk+6days. Feels real now after seeing baby being such a wriggler heh =] do any of u know how nub theory works?

Attachments

• 1378150356578.jpg
    1378150356578.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 62
=] had my scan today, now 13wk+6days. Feels real now after seeing baby being such a wriggler heh =] do any of u know how nub theory works?
Awww,,, What a fab pic u got.. One of the best I've seen for a 13 week...
Its amazing isn't it?!

No idea of the nub theory.. Never heard of it??

Back