Pregnancy and Slimming World

I don't know but getting period like pains, back ache and now and again branston hicks. But saying that could last few more weeks. I least now that after 12 days over I will ge booked for an induction.

The baby is not engaged either but the MW said that it is common in second pregnancy and really an indication second time round!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't know but getting period like pains, back ache and now and again branston hicks. But saying that could last few more weeks. I least now that after 12 days over I will ge booked for an induction. The baby is not engaged either but the MW said that it is common in second pregnancy and really an indication second time round! Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well hopefully you'll not be waiting an extra 12 days! I'm guessing that getting BH at my stage (32 weeks) is no indication of anything lol ;)

Lol, week 40+4 in the big bump house :)

Sleep is not my friend at all. I'm trying to take it easy cause if I do go into labour I've no energy at all.

Just having a wee family day watching dvds etc.

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

Mama-bear x

Updated the due date list as Cai now has her gorgeous little boy <3 Add yourself if you're not on here!

Mama bear - 16th October
rjg123 - 26th Oct
Bunnylovesalan - 28th October
Kez - 10 December
Missy1978 - 14th December
ILoveCake- 15th January
Pjallen1982- 20th January
Nellylou - 14th February
Dubchick - 18th February
Danni - 25th February
Sophie1980 - 20th March
Dougal1983- 18th May

All is fine with me, baby is doing some serious rearranging in there lol, it's an odd but lovely feeling ;) Seeing the midwife later and I have tonnes to ask her. My iron tablets are def not agreeing with me so need to see what my options are there and I've had a few little niggles that I would rather check out to be safe. Hopefully all will be fine with both baby and me!

Everyone doing ok? xxx

Saw this on fb this morning - not had chance to look at it yet but could be interesting?

http://www.slimmingworld.com/mums

It's just launched today apparently! xxx

I so want MS to go do one!!!

I was throwing up all day yesterday and it's the same today- I'm so hungry but I literally had 2 very small bites of dry toast and I was sick :( :(
Off work again... I am seriously fed up- 2 more weeks and hopefully there is over with. I know it's all worth it but that doesn't make it any easier....
Hubby made me laugh when he jokingly said "did I tell you I want 5 kids?" I told him he'll be lucky to get a 2nd!!!

I so want MS to go do one!!! I was throwing up all day yesterday and it's the same today- I'm so hungry but I literally had 2 very small bites of dry toast and I was sick :( :( Off work again... I am seriously fed up- 2 more weeks and hopefully there is over with. I know it's all worth it but that doesn't make it any easier.... Hubby made me laugh when he jokingly said "did I tell you I want 5 kids?" I told him he'll be lucky to get a 2nd!!!

Aww you poor thing. It sure does sound nasty. I was so lucky not suffering, just felt nauseous. Hope you manage some dry biscuits or toast z

Update:

I went to walk in centre and they sent me to epu- currently hooked up to an IV to get fluids in me as couldn't keep even water down. Being well looked after and starting to feel better now. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're getting looked after! Hope the MS doesn't last much longer for you x

Bless you, glad you're being well looked after! I was so lucky to only be actually sick a couple of times, the nausea was bad but can't imagine how awful constant sickness must be. Take it easy xxx

Thanks everyone x

They've found me a cheese sandwich to eat and I'm actually enjoying it with no nausea! Oh it tastes good!!

Also just had really nice doctor come to see me- they want me to have an early scan to make sure alls ok-
This THURSDAY at 2:45pm eek!

Evening all!

Hope you are all ok - I really struggled with work today just so so tired and suffering from carpel tunnel - computer work all day really not helping! Bn to SW tonight though and really pleased I managed to loose 2lbs so at 32 + 6 a total gain of 11 lbs and managing to control my GD by diet!

Just need to get my emotions in check now and get my arse into gear with preparations for bean lol - feeling slightly overwhelmed by all left to do!

K x x

Evening all!

Hope you are all ok - I really struggled with work today just so so tired and suffering from carpel tunnel - computer work all day really not helping! Bn to SW tonight though and really pleased I managed to loose 2lbs so at 32 + 6 a total gain of 11 lbs and managing to control my GD by diet!

Just need to get my emotions in check now and get my arse into gear with preparations for bean lol - feeling slightly overwhelmed by all left to do!

K x x

Wow. Amazing. Well done kez. Love hearing stories where ppl manage to keep gains so low. Gives me inspiration n hope for me doing the same. So far at 23 weeks (tomoro) I'm up 3.5lb
Sometimes get annoyed at myself but I kno I need to gain some for baby...

Hey all - Kez you've done so well to gain so little so far, have you just been following slimming world? And Frances your doing do well too, I've gained more than a stone and we are at the same stage...

Dougal - poor you, glad your starting to feel better now and managed to enjoy your cheese sarnie.

I'm so hungry today, logged my cals in MFP and they are at 2150 and I feel as if my throats been cut! Not good :(
In better news, am being kicked a lot, such an amazing feeling :-D x

Back