Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks all, so far opinion is divided on sex, so far half of you have it right. Lol!

Muahahaha.

Interesting hearing peopls reasoning for how they pick, I'm rubbish at guessing other peoples though. Even looking at my scan I can't tell how the sonographer got thier result (obviously I know they checked the bits but the profile I dont think is very telling)

Just wanted to say, I'm really enjoying reading this thread. I'm not pregnant and have no intention of being so but it does make me go all mushy looking at the pics and reading the posts.
Lots of love to you all xxx

aw so scared right now, just found blood when I wiped myself when I went to the toilet. I rang up the early assessment unit and explained the situation and that I also had sex early on in the evening. The nurse thinks it is nothing to worry about and she deemed it not an emergency. She said she is going to speak to someone about it and give me a call back. It is so nerve wracking though; especially, when last October having an MC :(

I'm sure it's nothing hun, as you know I had some spotting at around 5-6 weeks and it turned out to be nothing. Fingers crossed for you and I'm sure your OH will understand. Did the hospital book the scan for you or did you have to go private?

bunnylovesalan said:
aw so scared right now, just found blood when I wiped myself when I went to the toilet. I rang up the early assessment unit and explained the situation and that I also had sex early on in the evening. The nurse thinks it is nothing to worry about and she deemed it not an emergency. She said she is going to speak to someone about it and give me a call back. It is so nerve wracking though; especially, when last October having an MC :(

Hiya Aww hun I know how you feel Ive had that after having sex. I was told not to worry as the blood was dark colour and I had no pain. It's just sometimes the blood can be caused by the pressure against the cervix and it losses some old blood

Ive had this twice and no troubles

Glad you've got a scan, good luck hun x

I understand but at the same time scared as had bleeding and it resulting in MC. But I don't think their is a problem *fingers crossed*

The bleeding was bright red, not much just when i wiped, but when checed early it had gone, but who knows.

I'm sure it's nothing hun, as you know I had some spotting at around 5-6 weeks and it turned out to be nothing. Fingers crossed for you and I'm sure your OH will understand. Did the hospital book the scan for you or did you have to go private?

The hospital won't book me, as they don't think it is an emergency and the nurse just thinks it is down to sex. But there is no way I can wait till the 28th for my 12wk scan as I will be losing the plot. I need the reasurance as I have OCD and it will be too much for me. My OH was fine about it,phew :)

bunnylovesalan said:
I understand but at the same time scared as had bleeding and it resulting in MC. But I don't think their is a problem *fingers crossed*

The bleeding was bright red, not much just when i wiped, but when checed early it had gone, but who knows.

Aww hun I'm sorry I never realised you had a MC no wonder your so worried

That's awful you won't get a scan, especially as you have had a MC in the past

Get plenty of rest and if you're worried go to the maternity ward. We had a scare (bot blood related) with my previous pregnancy and we went to the Mat ward, they were understanding and gave me a check over.

Sometimes being face to face is better because they can't 'fob' you off

Take care x x

Thanks hun x
I did just ring my MW and she said just rest and monitor the bleeding (in which I have none now, I am convinved it was when had sex) and she said if it does continue ring the ward back up. So going relax, but going uni as if I sit about doing nothing I will over analyse stuff and that won't do!

bunnylovesalan said:
Thanks hun x
I did just ring my MW and she said just rest and monitor the bleeding (in which I have none now, I am convinved it was when had sex) and she said if it does continue ring the ward back up. So going relax, but going uni as if I sit about doing nothing I will over analyse stuff and that won't do!

Personally I think its sex related, just make sure OH isn't to firm lol

In the end Hubby had to adjust his technique lol but now its more down to my bump being in the way lol

If you need anything just holler x

If the bleeding has stopped now that's a really good sign - don't blame you at all for needing the reassurance of a scan though. It's terrible the hospital wouldn't book you in for one. Good idea going to uni to take you're mind off it, I'll be thinking of you xx

I hope its nothing and just from the sex. Hopefully the scan on Sat will provide reassurance :)

bunny - just to let you know I had the same thing with my first baby - some blood after sex - spoke to my midwife at the time who got the doppler thingy out and listened in to baby who was fine and dandy and is now a strapping boy of nearly 3. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let it worry you - now that the bleeding has stopped it's more than likely just the sex which has caused it.
Fingers crossed for Sat that all is well and that you get to see your little one swimming around safely. :) *hugs*

Back