Pregnancy and Slimming World

Baby is all good and saw its heartbeat, such a relief, I can relax. However, it took ages to wake to turn around to measure, stubborn like it's daddy :)

I have been lurking at this page because i hope to be posting here in the not to distant future and i am so happy your little baby is ok! x

I too am a lurker and been Reading most days. U all are a great group of ppl and so supportive to one another. I have a little boy of 4 and going for counciling too soon for the birth experience I had. Though me and new partner are gonna try or baby soon. That in itself will be a much better experience for me with him and be more positive. I wish u all the best and being a mommy is the best gift ever. I'm only 24 and my boy is my world. A little star though a monkey. If any if u want advise I'd be happy to help as I'm a support worker in a surestart childrens centre and I am a qualified nursery nurse and infant massage teacher.

Glad baby is ok. Was worried for u.

Hope to be a yummy mummy to be again soon and speak more to u all xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

FernXx said:
Hope to see you both here soon!! :eek:) xxxxx happy babby making lol xxx

I think my husband is more excited about the baby making part! Lol!

Hope your pregnancy is going more smoothly now, you seemed to have quite a start to it!!

I feel great now! (albeit still tired, and as my OH continues to point out- very grumpy :eek:)

no more sickness, bit of strong nausia occasionally.. just getting fatter and fatter now. Heres a pic taken today :eek:)

i recon i look huge, not helped by stripes- will be leaving that top in wardrobe from now on.

ferns pic 115.jpg

ferns pic 114.jpg

ferns pic 113.jpg

I love pregnant bellys i know it sounds stupid but i cant wait to have one!! how far gone are you know?? i hope i can get pregnant quite quick, but got a feeling it may be a while!

18wks and 3 days, so got ages yet but getting big far quicker than expected!

You just keep those fingers and pinkys crossed and give it all youv got. Positivity is the way forward. xx

Good luck ladies with all the baby making practice. Hope you're both rewarded soon.

Fern - your bump is really cute. You're looking really well too!

Think I might have a ballet dancer in the making. Baby is a live wire! Sadly the nausea/morning sickness has started again. Just hope it doesn't last through for the last 12 weeks. Want to continue feeling good so I can enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy.

Morning everyone,

Sorry not posted for a while. I had baby Katie on 10th March. (C section as she never did turn).

Gonna try uploading pic, so bear with me :D

Attachments

• katie.jpg
    katie.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 143
Fern - your bump is fab! You're not fat, you're carrying a baby and you should definately embrace it with stripes!!

I'm loving my bump so far - showing it off at every opportunity! I've found the cheapy 2 for £12 tops in Dorothy Perkins are really good - they're stretchy and long too, so have been living in those. My friends can't believe my bump already, neither can I really, it's appeared much earlier than I expected.

I'm still feeling rough as anything - constantly tired, headaches and dizziness, plus nausea on and off. Although we did go out for lunch yesterday and I really really enjoyed my meal - first time that's happened in a long time!

Sorry to hear your MS has come back cheekypasterfield, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't last all the way through.

Quick question for you ladies - at what week did you start your maternity leave? I know it's a bit early for me to be asking but I'm trying to plan everything to get my head into gear. I only work in an office and ideally would like to work as late as possible, but wondering what is realistic.

Sorry not posted for a while. I had baby Katie on 10th March. (C section as she never did turn).

Katie is stunning - huge congratulations to you!!

donzy! im sorry she didnt turn but isnt she just the most adorable thing.. she was all worth it im sure youl agree! :eek:) how are you finding it?

Honey, are you still out there or busy being covered in baby sick?? lol.. hope your well. keep us updated xx

thanks guys.. i do love my bump really. wish i could get my head into gear to stay on track sw wise though. :O( i cant even do one day, its pathetic.

sarah, that stripey top is from dp's .. they'v always been my wardobe staple so now im just buying them and stretching them out!!!

I weighed myself at last tonight, now granted that the scales are not my own, I was fully clothed, this was at night and it was after a large meal out. 15st and 12lbs. Which is a whopping 1 stone 5 lbs

I dont feel like Ive put that on though other than a massive bump. :confused: I mean my tops and everythign still fit around the shoulders and stuff, as do my bras and stuff.

I'm not overly concerned just confused?!?

sarah83 said:
I'm loving my bump so far - showing it off at every opportunity! I've found the cheapy 2 for £12 tops in Dorothy Perkins are really good - they're stretchy and long too, so have been living in those. My friends can't believe my bump already, neither can I really, it's appeared much earlier than I expected.

I'm still feeling rough as anything - constantly tired, headaches and dizziness, plus nausea on and off. Although we did go out for lunch yesterday and I really really enjoyed my meal - first time that's happened in a long time!

Sorry to hear your MS has come back cheekypasterfield, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't last all the way through.

Quick question for you ladies - at what week did you start your maternity leave? I know it's a bit early for me to be asking but I'm trying to plan everything to get my head into gear. I only work in an office and ideally would like to work as late as possible, but wondering what is realistic.

Hope you feel better soon.

This time I'm leaving work at 34weeks but got loads of annual leave so won't start my mat leave till the week before.

With my first I worked up to I was 37weeks.

I'm more tired this time round but that's cos I'm juggling work, a house, 2yr old and hubby lol

lexie, im up a few lbs extra than you and like you i cant really understand where its gone.. its obviously on my tummy, and a lil on my face, my bum and a bit on my arms but all my clothes still fit everywhere else?!!!??

Back