Pregnancy and Slimming World

i thought it was never going to happen.. then twice this morning, once 40 mins ago and another just now. Im so happy i could pee.

xxxxx

I'm at the stage where you can see kicks now and really feel them. Baby seems to be awake most at night, but we're back now from the forest hike and baby was kicking away merrily in the car. Big hefty kicks.

How cute!! my mum said she did not like the feeling when i was kicking her! i can't wait till Im pregnant let alone that stage! lol! In my fertile week now! my husband has never been so happy!

Fern that's fab! I can't wait to start feeling the little flutters, getting more and more impatient, just hope I'm one of the lucky girls who doesn't have to wait too long!
Had a go on a Doppler today... Was fab listening to the placenta swooshing, and managed to catch the HB for a couple of seconds - sounded like galloping horses - how fab!

bunnylovesalan said:
aw boy got a headache emerging again for the third day, how bloody annoying!!!

Bless hope it goes away soon. I had a headache pretty much constantly from tuesday to Friday but it's not come back at all today so touch wood yours doesn't last much longer. Big hugs I know how horrible it feels x

Went slightly off plan last night when I has a cheese toastie, so thats another 14 syns onto yesterday, BUT it could have been something horrendous rather than wholemeal bread and a slice of cheese.

Have started getting a pain just at my right buttock, sore when I trun over in bed at night, and when I start walking but it wears off. I also sound like a one man bad all I do is click click click all my joints when I move. Had the pain for a few weeks now but its gettign a bit more noticeable.

Googles telling me its Pelvic Girdle Pain, which, no pun intended is a pain in the ass, but not as bad as sciatica. Am hoping its only mild or, I've mis-self diagnosed (which as a nurse I should know better than to do) and midwife will let me know what happening in April appt.

Anyway - back on track today eating wise, and am hoping for a good day today on plan with not so much hunger as haven't walked miles to trigger it so much.

i ate some sweeties i really shouldnt have done at the cinema last night :( BUT i did cook tea before we went instead of going out for a curry like OH wanted. i didnt manage to go for a walk yday as i felt really poorly in the morning :( so havnt had a chance to half work off what i ate friday night :eek:( but all in all my daytimes have been spot on. so heres to 100% day today.. if only i could stop thinking about cake... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake.

I am off for a walk soon, down to town but feel so weak. I wish I could like more food, but trying to eat the best I can. Although I love boland food as it has no flavour, but going to try veggie soup which will take me God knows how long to finish :(

Hiya!

Hope everyone is well? I haven't had any internet connection so I've missed being on here!

I'm due on Tuesday so could go any time really. I have excess fluid and have been diagnosed with polyhydraminous (which just means excess fluid!) so I have a feeling the consultant will try to get me in hospital next week as I think I'm high risk. I'm not happy about it though.

I spent most of Friday sat in hospital being monitored and having a scan to check on the fluid. Had to wait 3 hours just for a doctor to come and review the scan. They made me go back yesterday for another glucose test (which once again proved I don't have diabetes!).

I'm supposed to be resting and enjoying these last few days/weeks but instead I'm worried they're going to try to take away my natural labour! :(

Hiya yummy mummy to-be's thought id check in and see how you're all doing? I've got 10wks +3ds left till little one arrives.

I've been getting lots of comments that my bump is small but MW says all is fine. I asked about not gaining much weight (7.5lbs gained) and she wasn't bothered so I'm not worrying. Guess I've been lucky this time.

I'm morning sickness has gone so back to feeling all blooming again lol

Has anyone had any cravings? First time I craved apples, orange juice, coleslaw and ice cubes. This time I've not had any real cravings must be all the healthy eating I'm having

Hope you're all having a nice weekend x

ahh josie your so close! im super excited. please let us know how you get on.. i hope they dont steal your natural birth! but if they do, i wish you the best and hope its quick and easy for you!! xx

Good luck in given birth girls :)

I love ice, cheesy wotsits and orange juice :drool:

OMG OH is frying butter, seriously makes me :eek: so have no choice but to go in the other room and curse :sign0151:

I don't think I've had any cravings. Nothing really that I can't get enough of. :confused:

I *like* baked beans, potatoes etc but I liked them pre oregnany :confused: In the beginning I couldn't get enough fruit or lentil soup.

Josie, hope you go naturally! Fingers crossed for you Xx

Good luck Josie - I hope everything goes well for you.

And have a fab time at the scan bunnylovesalan - it'll be amazing to see again!

Well I had another go on a different doppler yesterday - an angelsounds one I've bought off my friend and managed to find the HB properly this time, surprising how low down it was! So me and hubby were listening to it for ages! Sounded like a train this time though!
Wow was really reassuring in that stage between scans when you don't feel anything yet!

I've also discovered that it's clearly sleep that makes me feel better - I felt fab all weekend, no headache and energy returned, but that was with 11 hours sleep. Feel YUCK again today... hmmm so wondering if I'm destined to spend all weekdays either in bed or work :rolleyes:

I haven't really had any cravings - but don't they kick in properly during the 2nd trimester normally? I have gone off red meat, and am slowly coming back round to the idea of eating it, and I can't get enough of cheese... but then again I loved cheese anyway :p

Hope you're all having a good day!

Have to say I'm almost into the third trimester *gulp* and I've not had any that i know of. :confused: Maybe I just wont get any. Maybe I eat too much already for me to feel I'm missing anything?

Who knows? It's a mystery.

Going to try for another 10000 steps again today, but last night lying in bed that nerve/bum pain was really sore when I was turning over'lying down watching TV.

Yesterdays eating went well and to plan, so hoping for another good one today.

At last I can join your group!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!

Did a cheapo strip test yesterday and was positive, got a docs appointment tomorrow morning to get the ball rolling though i will be getting a 'proper' test after work to double check lol. Getting really sharp pains in the womb area...........guessing these are bedding in pains! I'm soooooo excited and scared at the same time xxx

Oh JoJo that's great news! Congratulations! XxX Yay - our group is expanding by the minute! no pun intended!

Oh I recommend the Clear blue digital as a "proper" test, I got the one with weeks so I could see how far I was too! Xx

Back