Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ot oh going to Pizza Hut to celebrate the completion of my dissertation tonight, don't think I be that good but it will yummy and worth the reward of such manmouth task :)

Wooo excited I got my vitamins from asda to take when ttc :) aparently helps body to function right n has folic acid n helps fertility n that :) so excited I have butterflies!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Wooo excited I got my vitamins from asda to take when ttc :) aparently helps body to function right n has folic acid n helps fertility n that :) so excited I have butterflies!!![
QUOTE]

It could be a total coincidence, but when I came off my pill in August, my period didn't come back straight away. I read (off the minimins TTC forum I think) that sometimes the vitamins can help re-jig your system back on track.
Anywhoo I started taking the pregnacare conception tablets and lo and behold the following week I had my first period since stopping my pill 6 weeks before.

It could have been a coincidence, but also it could have been the vitamins, but I just wanted to share as I think they do help to get your body on track and help your fertility.

Bunnylovesalan - Congrats on finishing your dissertation - that's amazing! A well deserved pizza hut me thinks. Just hope you enjoy it as I know you've been off your food x

Ok so i went toilet today and when i wiped there was a pinkish tint...happened again when i went and the third time i went toilet nothing....Im not due till 10th April for my period..i wonder cause of the problems i had before i might be getting an early period???

It's a bit tricky to say - need to see a more full length profile shot to say for sure, but on that last one I'd say you definately look pregnant!

Must must must get hubby to take some bump shots for me to share with you! I'll be 6 months by the time I get round to it at this rate...

I must say I can see bumpyness :) I love bumps. And I must admit I still miss my bump 4 yrs on!!

Just posting as I am sat outside the doctors.... In excitement that!!

He said I just come off the pill and I can start right away!!!! Yes!! :) feel so excited I feel sicks!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Ok so i went toilet today and when i wiped there was a pinkish tint...happened again when i went and the third time i went toilet nothing....Im not due till 10th April for my period..i wonder cause of the problems i had before i might be getting an early period???

I've been reading up on implantation symptoms & this is one of them! Do you know when you ovulated? Apparently you can get implantation spotting/cramps 6-12days past ovulation (d.p.o)

Thanks lexi I have decided lots of green days hot water bottles & keeping busy & will go to the docs on monday. What would you say about symbicort inhalers for asthma?

I'm asthmatic and been told i'm ok to take my inhaler as normal, i don't know the name of it as i've just changed meds sorry:eek:

Have you thought about giving NHSDirect a call (if its still running) i worked for them years ago and you can speak to a nurse regarding any meds questions as well as any other medical issues.Hope that helps x

grumbletumble said:
I've been reading up on implantation symptoms & this is one of them! Do you know when you ovulated? Apparently you can get implantation spotting/cramps 6-12days past ovulation (d.p.o)

Im not to sure as its my first period since i missed a couple (had tests but don't know why) but i think i may have ovululated on Saturday. I have just been toilet again and the paper had another hint of pink on it!

Im not to sure as its my first period since i missed a couple (had tests but don't know why) but i think i may have ovululated on Saturday. I have just been toilet again and the paper had another hint of pink on it!

Hmmm so you are probably 5dpo - could be implantation still!

I'm just having a look at this Two Week Wait - BabyandBump Pregnancy, Baby & Parenting Forum at the moment- Although it's helping me understand some symptoms it's also putting tonnes of questions in my head :D

You might find some answers or at least ideas what it could be on that website?

grumbletumble said:
Hmmm so you are probably 5dpo - could be implantation still!

I'm just having a look at this Two Week Wait - BabyandBump Pregnancy, Baby & Parenting Forum at the moment- Although it's helping me understand some symptoms it's also putting tonnes of questions in my head :D

You might find some answers or at least ideas what it could be on that website?

Thanks for that! reading some of the posts has made me feel quite positive! my lower back has been constantly aching and feeling sick (but i can get nausea a lot any way) hope we all get our bfp soon!!!

:) Crossed fingers for you x I have been soooo exhausted today & i have terrible back & lower tummy ache.

I'm 8dpo & due on my period in 6 days...i tested today (just because i'm rubbish at waiting!) But it was negative. Not sure when i should next test?

Im Sooo rubbish at the test thing...when i missed my 2 periods i think i must have tested 8 times! i think i just like peeing on a stick! can i ask how long you have been ttc? maybe wait until period is due cause then you will know for sure. Because if your like me i would think if i tested a couple of days early and it was negative i would think well i can test again in 2 days and it could be positive...even if you knew deep down that the negative was right! I WILL wait until the 10th before i do mine!!

Hehe i know the feeling about peeing on a stick!

We've only been trying this month really- well planned anyway...last month we just didn't use anything whereas this month i worked out when i was ovulating etc I think i'm expecting too much to be pg this month as we've only just started ttc but i'm all excited & nervous all rolled into one :D
How long have you been trying?

Back