Pregnancy and Slimming World

Quick update from me on the wifi at the hospital.

My baby girl felicity was born 28th at 4.13pm weighing 9 lbs. ?

Been quite sick with nausea and vomiting because of spinal but think it is easing now.

Will update with a pic over weekend.

BritMumInCanada said:
Quick update from me on the wifi at the hospital.

My baby girl felicity was born 28th at 4.13pm weighing 9 lbs. ?

Been quite sick with nausea and vomiting because of spinal but think it is easing now.

Will update with a pic over weekend.

Congratulations!

Hope you feel better soon x

Congratulations BritMum! Hope you, Felicity and the rest of the squad are doing well!

Take care XxXxX

Congrats Britmum - hope you start to feel better soon and that both you and Felicity are doing really well and can get home soon. *hugs*

Aww Britmum thats fantastic and what a fab name! Welcome little Felicity:bestwishes:

Aisling congrats and welcome xxxx

Well n truely gone off Sw rails :eek: chinese buffet now has a choc fountain so guess who was tucking into that after 3 plates of chinese!!!!!! GREEDY COW!!!!! lol
Off to a tea party for royal wedding later so deffo not gonna be good even though i've made a SW dessert! lol oh well will draw a line under the crap wk n start again tomorrow

xx

Britmum BIG BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!! I wish you a quick recovery, enjoy Felicity. Looking forward to the pics!

**** me, 9lbs!! LOL well done gorgeous. Felecity is a beautiful name. <3 so glad you are all doing well. hoping the sickness passess soon for you.

im 24 weeks today, my baby is viable. just one more little milestone bringing me another step closer to holding my healthy baby xx

Just made a huge pot of green lentil curry. Begging to be spooned over boiled rice with a side of veg.

Not really had a hungry day today - had brekky 2 sausages, 1/2 tin beans, 2 slices wholemeal, 2 eggs and some baked tomatoes.

Then a Greek fat free yoghurt.

That's been it all day, just drank a big glass of milk and going to try and get some dinner down.

hi

ok been on sw since december and 1/2 pound off a 2 stone loss (still got loads to go).
anyway, i am 6 weeks pregnant, over the moon (number 4), but wantt o keep on with sw, problem is i have totally cheated since finding out, no gain yet but no loss either, help me stick to plan! i lost weight in my last pregnancy and want to do the same if poss, thanks for reading :break_diet:

Hardly slept again. Was reading the internet (as you do) and came across a link for the "count the Kicks" campaign. It was important enough to read but very sad stories meaning I was howling at the computer and now have been up most of night counting kicks and worrying about cord compression, pre-eclampsia and being a chubber.

I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.

Well only a few days till we intentially ttc..

Stressed n cryin today. Need to just vent.
I have been off cerazette since 1st April where I had a "bleed" in mid of comin off so I know it wasn't a proper cycle bleed. But been charting my bbt and it's all over the bloomin place not to mention on a normal average cycle from my last kinda bleed even though it wasn't a real one I should be due on today.

Nothing!

Now I'm hormonal and have been for 2 or 3 days a right snappy cow really moody picking arguements and got a bloated belly n had cramps that are now gone but still nothing

Am fed up

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Leeanne the best thing you can do is keep track of the dates when you have a bleed. As you have come off your pill it will take a month or 2 for it to leave your body and for you to have 'normal' periods.Everyone and every pill is different so please don't be too hard on yourself and relax(i know easier said than done especially when hormonal!)You may get lucky straight away or it may take a while. If and when you have your next bleed you can at least then track when you might be ovulating, failing that just make sure you 'try' every other day lol, hope you're ok x

Thx jojo

Think I have pmt or sumert. Last 2 days been moody n up for a fight n today crying loads.

Now I feel like I have a bug as I have sickness :( I only got over upset tummy a week ago.... Fedup.com!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Back