Pregnancy and Slimming World

RoxieP said:
Leeanne are you sure you're not preg?!!

No I tested Wednesday but no idea if it's too early or anything without knowin my cycle :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Leanne, when came off cerazette it took 6 weeks for me to get a period and that was only after I started taking the pregnacare conception vits, so be patient it can take a while and get the vits if you can - I can't be 100% sure they helped but it was a pretty big coincidence and pretty good as I was expecting it to take up to 3 months for my body to get back on track.

Don't worry honey, you'll get there eventually, just need to be patient x

Hate cerazette :(

I take asdas version of pregnacare been taking them since 1st day off pill!!

Well I think I have sickness again :( only got better a week ago so having a nice bath as I'm drained and also to hide as the smell of oh n ds food makes me gag!!

Roll on gettin better n bk to baby making!

You never know! The mood swings, tiredness and sickness, especially aversion to smells, could be quite a good sign?! Sounds just like how I was when I was first pg. Did you say you already had a lo? Can you remember how you were with that pregnancy?

Don't want to get your hopes up, but sometimes if it's early tests can show a false negative. Why don't you take another test but make sure to do it first thing in the morning when the hormones will be more likely to show up on the test?

If you're not then hope you start to feel better soon, and have fun in keeping trying! x

I did feel sick and also when I smelled things when I was preg with my 4yr old but can't remember in great detail as I had sickness all through but only started bout week 6 and we only been having unprotected for 2 weeks. But I'm drained n feel a bit different to pregnancy I think... I dunno.... I'm keeping nothin down :( not even water :( n in mega thirsty today!

I suppose if this carries on for a couple of days I will consider a test.

Aww Leeanne hope you're feeling better soon x

So tired but not really sleeping, did anyone else have this problem in early pg? Doesn't help that OH has started snoring due to putting on weight!

Need help with maternity clothes please.

I wear a uniform for work and Burlingtons(who provide it do not do maternity wear) have advised me to look for suitable black/navy trousers and white blouses on line, they will then order those then brand them with company logo.......apparently this will take 8 wks!!!!! How the hell will i know what will fit in that time? Bloody government!Grrrrr In case you're interested i'm a Highways Agency traffic officer(look after motorways)in a control room not out and about!
Next seem to be the best option for sizes and leg length i'm currently 18/20 depending where i shop. Also suppose i have to think about whether over the bump will be more comfy than under bump or mid bump........omg stressing!!!!!!!!!! Will have to order soon cos i'm sure i will be showing in 8 wks time!

Hope everyone is ok, can't believe i'm 9 wks now, booking in app on Tues woop woop x

I have a pair of Next maternity trousers, long length and the bump band can fold OR go right up to under bra strap. They are made of a stretchy jersey material and should fit until I'm the whole 9 months. This is them here Buy Black Jersey Trousers (Maternity) from the Next UK online shop and because the fabric is so stretchy even folded mid bumps confortable.

Go in and try them on, they really are SUPER comfy and possibly my favouritest trousers ever. No pockets though which is awkward if you need them for pockety stuff at work.

Whats your budget like? Asos do work trousers, but a bit pricey - but then if you're not paying? http://www.asos.com/Mamalicious/Mam...-1&clr=Black#ctl00_ContentMainPage_mainImage2

As for the not sleeping thing, 3:30am seems to be the time I get most "work" done, like meal prep, shopping lists, folding laundry and ironing. My husbands started snoring like a pig. I had to lie there the other night and try not to PUNCH him.

Thanks Lexie , i can spend £35 max on trousers! Didn't know they had maternitywear in the shop(Next) though it was all on line like most shops which is crap cos i hate ordering clothes on line its a pain sending stuff back! Even if they aren't suitable for work i will get some of the jersey pants they sound fab! Thanks x Think i will go and try some pants on this wk sometime for an idea how all the different types will feel i know Peacocks and Asda sell in store.

PMSL at punching hubby.......i know the feeling! Think i'll be seeing a lot of the spare room good job the bed is comfy!

I always wake in middle night about 3/4am have to get up for a couble hours and make myself sleepy. Annoying really as most of the time during the day I am worn out even in 2nd tri but not as bad - which is a blessing. Good luck Leanne - I had x2 periods before finding out I was pregnant both months I kept testing and it said negative, you never know especially as sensativity of smells is a common feature in pregnancy.

Check online for the find a store link for Next stores, it will tell you if they have maternity collections in-store. I have to try and find a blouse for my graduation ceremony when I'll be 38 weeks pregnant. So I'll be checking out Next myself.

Bunny - can totally see your wee bump - don't worry you'll catch up soon enough!

PMSL at punching hubby.......i know the feeling! Think i'll be seeing a lot of the spare room good job the bed is comfy!

You may laugh, one night I woke myself up with my hand over his face. He said he was lying there going "wtf?" as I was just blindly groping his face going "shhhhhhhhhh"

Jojo, in maternity wear you order whatever size you are before you were pregnant and they SHOULD then fit you all through pregnancy. They may be a bit roomy to start with, but that will change come 30 weeks!

I never had proper maternity work clothes, my staple was a stretchy knee length skirt and various tunic tops - IME stretchy jersey fabrics are the best, they don't look QUITE as smart but I would imagine anything more tailored would start to get very uncomfy later on, and there is no way they would fit properly all the way through...

Hello,

Hoping to join you all in the next few months, hubby and i are going to start ttc. Loving reading all your posts and news x

Good luck with the bonking sessions Rach ;)
aw, checky I hate them days when I am just starving but then I also gets days when I hardly eat anything, this pregnancy malaky is a challengue but all worth it for a little beautiful miracle :)

Back