Pregnancy and Slimming World

bunnylovesalan said:
Good luck with the bonking sessions Rach ;)
aw, checky I hate them days when I am just starving but then I also gets days when I hardly eat anything, this pregnancy malaky is a challengue but all worth it for a little beautiful miracle :)

Bunny I'm just glad I've only got 5/6 weeks left lol Im drinking at least 3 pints of water but it doesn't stave off the hunger lol

Just back from a nights clubbing where I was on designated driver duty. Couple of dances and via the takeaway on way home. Good times.

Baby not moving much in the club at all - think the noise was a bit disconcerting but now we're home it's all kicks and turns in there!

Bunny lucky you :sigh: i'm at work had to get up at 4:15 shift work clearly not helping the sleep situation!!!!! Lie in 2m as got booking in app so get my whole shift off ....good times

Roxiep......thanks for the info , going to go and try some trousers on this wk for an idea of what they feel/look like.

cheeky......lol i'm trying not to buy bread cos would be too easy to snack on mmmmmm bread, now i want some!!! lol

Fernxx i've managed to put 4lb on this wk glad not at weigh in later, you never know your sisters scales probably wrong! Hoping mine are tbh!

Lexie......clubbing? get you yummy mummy to be lol am out in a few wks 2 nights on the trot and not looking forward to it cos everyone will be drinking and being daft n i'm gonna be a grumpy moo!

Well was a 24hour bug vomiting wise but all yesterday still felt strange n weird from it. And today I have nauesea.... Maybe a sign or I'm just looking for signs!! But I feel not quite myself as if I had "something going through my veins" as I said to other half yesterday so today I buy a test for tomorrow am!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Need advise. Bought a predictor early pregnancy test from wilko. Read it and it said can do it anytime of day and as I feel so naff I thought sod it I will do it now.

So... Done it...

There is an extremly faint positive line which could also be like those evap lines where it isn't a positive but just as ur peepee goes across it sorta leaves a line....

Dunno what to do. Are these reliable. Feel like throwing up. I wanna be preg just I guess not yet... Ish.... I dunno.... I feel due on..... Helps

Hi Leeanne, sounds like your all over the place!!!!! I did a cheapo test they are no different than the expensive(rip off) ones. did you just get 1 test or a pack of 3? I got mine from Home bargains 3 for 89p (i think) i wsa lucky as it was a dark line. Sounds to me like you are pg since you see a line however faint! lol Best thing to do is to retry before you go mad with worry and what if's!

xxx

Just threw up
But thinknits nerves as I now hav to explain bou the faint line to oh and he will prob wanna see n he has a jokey personalylity and
Be like ohh let's see ya pee stick *blush*

I know we were doing the naughties as soon as I came off pill pretty much but that has only been in the last 3 weeks unprotected n I came
Off pill 1st April. Didn't think it would be this fast as I was on cerazette and haven't experienced a cycle yet.....

Other half is home I feel weak n shakey... And oddly scared why the f*** do I feel like this!

Do I go get a clearblue to be sure.... Do I take it as I am not? Do I take it as I am....

Man I need a glass of rose!

Leeann as you have had a faint positive line show up it would indicate there is a low level of pregnancy hormone in your urine.

Best advice is to take another test tomorrow as soon as you get up (urine is more concentrated as you have not yet had a drink) and see what that shows, it doesn't matter if it's a cheap test from the £ shop or a clearblue, they really are all the same.

it is most likely you are just very early on, but if you have drank alot of fluid then it can dilute the urine and show up as faint on the test.

All the best x

I don't have another one. Don't know if I can wait till tomorrow either *crys*

I'm such a big baby! I have a 4 yr old ud think I'd be ok

Your hormones are also all over the place, I went through a rollercoster of emotions at time. It will be so better when you findut definately.

I feel angry at myself.. I had convinced myself that the moment I had a positive I would be happy and give oh a cuddle and cook him an amazing meal and celebrate...

Instead I'm sulking around him as if he is the enemy...

Bless him he has just gone and got the clearblue with conception indicator...

For me to nervously wait till tomorrow morning.... And have "stage fright" as I try to pee anxious/excited/scared/nervous abou the result....

Sorry for swamping the thread :( I just.... I voice better to strangers... Especialy as I can't tell anyone as we made a deal that no one knows till first scan and the grandparents get a copy of the scan....

I feel so weird.... As if today's not real

Hi Leanne, the only way to be sure is to do another test in the morning so try not to stress before then.
Just wanted to say though my first test was really really faint, although I didn't doubt it for a second, I still did another 3-4 tests over the next week 'just to make sure'!!

I need to ask u a question..ive been bleeding on and off since last week and since last night ive had horrible pains especially in my lower back and now cramps. should i go to a&e or wait for the doctor tomorrow. im home alone and my husband isnt home from turkey until wednesday night. im scared :cry:eek:h god u probably think im stupid well actually when it comes to this i probably am :( xxx

Back