Pregnancy and Slimming World

I need to ask u a question..ive been bleeding on and off since last week and since last night ive had horrible pains especially in my lower back and now cramps. should i go to a&e or wait for the doctor tomorrow. im home alone and my husband isnt home from turkey until wednesday night. im scared :cry:eek:h god u probably think im stupid well actually when it comes to this i probably am :( xxx

I'd phone NHS 24 and see what they say, better to be overly worried and feel like a numpty afterwards than be up all night worrying, esp so early in pg when you worry all the time anyway.

It's what they're there for.

Oh my god am sat in bathroom shaking...

I couldn't wait and did the clearblue test...

Pregnant 2-3 weeks...

How accurate is it
As in... I deffo am?

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Oh my god am sat in bathroom shaking...

I couldn't wait and did the clearblue test...

Pregnant 2-3 weeks...

How accurate is it
As in... I deffo am?

Yes you deffo are! Congratulations!!

Gulp

Attachments

• image-4189491012.jpg
    image-4189491012.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2916115294.jpg
    image-2916115294.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 90
congratulations! bet your all over the place! and aislingb how r u doing? hope everythings ok xxx

Am all over the place..

Am ok now. Showed oh the test he over the moon. Gave me a cuddle rubbed my belly and gave me a low down on does n don't!

aw thats so sweet!! xxx

Aisling - I had some bleeding at about 5-6 weeks. I rang nhs direct who advised I see my gp, who then reassured me but referred me for a scan a couple of days later. Everything was fine and the bleeding lasted a week (it was probably delayed implantation bleeding), it was the scariest thing in the world.
So get yourself to the docs or a&e, it's the only way you'll get reassurance x

Congrats Leanne! I don't think I would have been able to wait to test either!!

Leeanne....congratulations hun. Take a deep breath and enjoy this moment.

Aisling....I really hope you are ok. Please let us know how you're getting on.

Another poor day of eating. Gonna get back into it tomorrow. I'm just in a can't be bothered mood. I've got 2 days till WI so try and be a good girl lol I just fancy double choc chip cookies over grapes lol

How are you all feeling? X

Healthy eating starts froooooommmm

Now :) oh won't leave my belly.... I see myself getting.... Annoyed in the near future.... I'm not unwell.... I can do things...

What food am I not allowed? Omg feel slight excitement!!

Congratulations Leeanne! So happy for you :)

I am due on Wednesday, did a test on Saturday but it was negative. Might do another on Wednesday if nothing happens, but i do feel as though my period is coming. x

Thanks girls. im ok just feeling very ill. i had an ultrasound and an internal scan im 6 weeks and baby is ok but they just said if theres anymore bleeding to go straight to a&e.. ive just forced myself to eat, crackers..thats all i could face. i have another scan next tuesday xxxxx

aislingb said:
Thanks girls. im ok just feeling very ill. i had an ultrasound and an internal scan im 6 weeks and baby is ok but they just said if theres anymore bleeding to go straight to a&e.. ive just forced myself to eat, crackers..thats all i could face. i have another scan next tuesday xxxxx

I'm glad that things are ok, please take it easy. Is hubby home yet? X

aislingb said:
aww thanks :) no he's home wednesday night im counting the seconds until i see him. xxx

Awww, you make sure you've got someone close to be near you whilst he's away!. If you lived next door, is pop in to give you a hug lol.

Please take it easy x

So glad things are ok...

Am gutted wanted to start exercise tomorrow.... Hmmm think I still can? Won't it be better to improve my body than give up?

Back