Pregnancy and Slimming World

mia_angel said:
Congratulations Leeanne! So happy for you :)

I am due on Wednesday, did a test on Saturday but it was negative. Might do another on Wednesday if nothing happens, but i do feel as though my period is coming. x

I did a test Wednesday gone and was neg and six days leter preggers lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Bunny that's fantastic!!
I'm so jealous, still nothing for me :-(

Bunny, yay for you!

sarah they may be too faint for you to notice yet- i thought i felt somthing at 14 weeks, and joe said i was nuts and it wasnt possible.. then one morning i wake up at 19+1 and i was proper booted from the inside. They dont just start kicking you that hard with no movement before, so id just been dismissing it or ignoring it completley. Now i get kicked all day long.. and especially hard at around 11pm.. which is getting later and later the futher along i am, was 9.. then half 9.. then 10.. now bloody 11. love it, but gawd im tired!!

eeek, 2 more weeks till my holiday, then after that iv only 4 weeks left of work, can you believe it! Im so ready to leave! x

itll happen miaangel! :) good luck everyone, and glad to hear you are ok aislingb its just so scary when these things happen, is it your first? xxx

sarah they may be too faint for you to notice yet- i thought i felt somthing at 14 weeks, and joe said i was nuts and it wasnt possible.. then one morning i wake up at 19+1 and i was proper booted from the inside. They dont just start kicking you that hard with no movement before, so id just been dismissing it or ignoring it completley. Now i get kicked all day long.. and especially hard at around 11pm.. which is getting later and later the futher along i am, was 9.. then half 9.. then 10.. now bloody 11. love it, but gawd im tired!! eeek, 2 more weeks till my holiday, then after that iv only 4 weeks left of work, can you believe it! Im so ready to leave! x

Thanks Fern, I really can't wait to feel something, and I'm trying to notice everything I feel and wondering if it's baby but I think they're just too faint at the moment (plus there's a lot of flab for it to get through!!)
I think I'll probably avoid the flutter stage completely and go from nothing to proper kicks :p
Can't wait - I'm getting so impatient now!!

Well I'm hitting Next later for some work trousers. I picked up an emergency pair in Mothercare weeks ago but I hate them!! They look lovely on, but they sit under bump, and they're a bit too big so constantly feel like they're falling down :mad:
Luckily we've been dressed down for the last few weeks so I've been living in my jeans, but back to office dress now, plus I've got some meetings out and about over the next few weeks and don't want to look like a scruff!! So I'm hoping Next has some in stock, I really want to try on rather than just order them online... wish me luck!

Morning Girls
Hope everyone is well. As Me & hubby has decided to tell no one we are TTC I was wondering if any one on here can advise me. I am a little irregular with my cycle so thought an ovolution kit wouldn't be a bad idea so can anyone go one that they can recommend as there seems to be so many out there with a great vary in prices?

Thanks in advance

Leeanne....woohoo congrats!!!!!

Aisling......thankgod you're ok!

Well been for my booking in today, basically just routine questions, blood pressure and bloods taken which was a struggle but she got there in the end lol and no bruising(as yet) thats gotta be a first, glad they don't take some at every appt! I can still do slimming world woohoo and she signed my form so thats good though she didn't weigh me just took my word for it? Oh well no big deal! Roll on 23th for my scan i might actually feel pg then!

Also now getting the ball roll folling for our wedding .....good times, hoping we can have 27th July yep this yr, just doing registry office and pub lunch after then we're off for overnighter in Manchester, honeymoon later in yr but before its too late to fly! aww should have a nice bump end July:D xx

Congrats Leanne :)

so who is due their baby next?

Felicity is 5 days old already. I am still very sore from c section. I am hoping to get back on track with SW once I am fully recovered.

Hearing you talk about movement is funny. It feels so strange going from movemfments inside your belly to having baby in your arms.

The best way I could describe those very early movements is a bit like little bubbles popping down low.

itll happen miaangel! :) good luck everyone, and glad to hear you are ok aislingb its just so scary when these things happen, is it your first? xxx

aw thanks :) yeah its my first and last if this sickness continues haha.. :p dont know if ill make group tonight im so ill xxx

aw bless u, im sure they will understand if u miss this one! u must be really excited! there is nothing better than the little bubble your in when you have your first baby, its amazing :) morning sickness is savage tho isnt it! it wasnt just mornings with me wen i was preggers, it was all day long,, along with light headedness and fainting! wishing u lots of luck tho :) xxxx

aw bless u, im sure they will understand if u miss this one! u must be really excited! there is nothing better than the little bubble your in when you have your first baby, its amazing :) morning sickness is savage tho isnt it! it wasnt just mornings with me wen i was preggers, it was all day long,, along with light headedness and fainting! wishing u lots of luck tho :) xxxx

i think ill be be ok when i see my husband im missing him like mad. we havent seen each other since i found out i was pregnant.morning sickness is horrible and im constantly shattered too. but i guess i just need to get on with it its just one of those things.. :) xxxxx

aww yeah i can imagine u must miss him, hope u see him very soon and the sickness will get better, try biscuits in the morning , esp ones with ginger in are meant to help :) xxxx

aww yeah i can imagine u must miss him, hope u see him very soon and the sickness will get better, try biscuits in the morning , esp ones with ginger in are meant to help :) xxxx

yeah my mam is coming in later with dinner for me and gingernuts haha. :) he's in dublin at 12.30 tomorrow night im counting the minutes xxx

Well having read Leanne's thread (congrats by the way!) I'm very confused of what to make of cerazette and how it reacts.

Came off pill in Nov, had periods in late Jan and late Feb, but havent had another since! Have had about 4 negative tests (havent done any for a couple of weeks though) - but now wondering what is going on with my cycle. Might do another test just in case (thank goodness for cheapie 3 for £1 preg tests or this could be really expensive!!). But I think its most likely my cycle is just taking a while to get back to normal and I have to just be patient. Certainly dont have any kind of symptons to make me think I might be pg.

Massive congrats to Britmum by the way - gorgeous name too! (btw - you had some congrats from Vikstar on your recipe thread, but she didnt want to come on to the pregnancy thread, just thought I should pass her best wishes on)

aislingb said:
yeah my mam is coming in later with dinner for me and gingernuts haha. :) he's in dublin at 12.30 tomorrow night im counting the minutes xxx

Just like to say don't worry I bled nearly every other week when I was pregnant upto 5 and 1/2 months went for more scans than you know but baby was fine he arrived 5 1/2 weeks early but ok he 2 and 2 months now they never found a reason for the bleeding it just sometimes happens take care sure you'll be fine x x x

Back